St Johnstone v St Mirren

Rascal

25 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
47 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Really? I thought it blocked you in the UK (as in audio only)

Not if you bought a pass from Perth ppv. All legit.

It’s Johnstone website literally said season tickets & outside UK. Audio if in the UK. Regardless got second half on heagoals. Hardly worth it. 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
It’s Johnstone website literally said season tickets & outside UK. Audio if in the UK. Regardless got second half on heagoals. Hardly worth it. 

St Mirren website gave a link to the Perth ppv!

I’m only saying what I seen BEK. I would have happily paid for it had I known. I checked the St Johnstone website & it said overseas only & I knew I wouldn’t be able to set up a VPN where I was & with the devices I had. 

I’m only saying what I seen BEK. I would have happily paid for it had I known. I checked the St Johnstone website & it said overseas only & I knew I wouldn’t be able to set up a VPN where I was & with the devices I had. 
From the Saints website...

Ticket Info

Tickets for Saturday's match are available online at this link. There are no tickets available at the St Mirren Ticket Office. Info on prices can be found here. We are awaiting information from St Johnstone as to whether there will be any tickets on sale at the gate on Saturday and will update as soon as we can.

PPV will also be available to anyone who cannot attend Saturday's match at a price of £17.50. Click here to purchase a PPV pass.

8 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Played well enough. Just no end product. We looked like the only likely winners though. 

Yes but that’s pretty much the story of our season. How many games have we drawn or lost that we wouldn’t if our end product was even remotely decent. 

8 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Awful game. Two toothless teams cancelling each other out. Neither bothered the other side's goalie.

Exactly this. 

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

From the Saints website...

Ticket Info

Tickets for Saturday's match are available online at this link. There are no tickets available at the St Mirren Ticket Office. Info on prices can be found here. We are awaiting information from St Johnstone as to whether there will be any tickets on sale at the gate on Saturday and will update as soon as we can.

PPV will also be available to anyone who cannot attend Saturday's match at a price of £17.50. Click here to purchase a PPV pass.

Again, I am only saying what I seen. I checked St Johnstone for their PPV, not St Mirren’s website (rightly or wrongly I thought st Johnstone’s website would give accurate & consistent information comparable to St Mirren’s). Not sure why you’re making such a big deal out of it. 

Again, I am only saying what I seen. I checked St Johnstone for their PPV, not St Mirren’s website (rightly or wrongly I thought st Johnstone’s website would give accurate & consistent information comparable to St Mirren’s). Not sure why you’re making such a big deal out of it. 
Not making a big deal out of it

Not sure why you are making such a big deal about it!

As a Saints fan, my first source of information about Saints games is Saints website.

Worked for me! [emoji41][emoji12]

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not making a big deal out of it

Not sure why you are making such a big deal about it!

As a Saints fan, my first source of information about Saints games is Saints website.

Worked for me! emoji41.pngemoji12.png

With a link that takes you to the St Johnstone website. I read what the St Johnstone website said & it was international only. I had the opinion that was enough. You obviously have issue with a differing opinion to yourself… as usual 😀

Superfan you for buying the game though 😂