Panda club

The area  of the family stand is missing the 40 odd kids that used to sit there as members of the Panda club .

These are our future supporters  and regardless  of the score were always singing and supporting  the team.

It costs ,I believe £2/3k per year ,surely  someone  will sponsor this and get it reinstated.

BRING BACK THE PANDA CLUB (AND THE PANDA!)

I heard Paisley Panda asked Broxi Bear if he would like a currant bun, but was misheard by Sammy the Tammy who reported him to the SFA and there's now an investigation going on. This is why he's not been at the stadium.

It's all very hush hush, Kibble are trying to keep it quiet so it doesn't affect their reputation.

Does anyone know if the panda club was on last Saturday. I had registered my son but there was no email confirming it was in nor was it mentioned on our website. Maybe someone on our board will eventually wake up and realise the messaging to the fans is absolutely terrible. Maybe they’ll organise it so that when you call the club you get an answer. We all asked two months ago but still there are no answers . 

Does anyone know if the panda club was on last Saturday. I had registered my son but there was no email confirming it was in nor was it mentioned on our website. Maybe someone on our board will eventually wake up and realise the messaging to the fans is absolutely terrible. Maybe they’ll organise it so that when you call the club you get an answer. We all asked two months ago but still there are no answers . 

The SLO’s are planning to take up the Panda Club issue at next club meeting. Hopefully it gets reinstated. It is a superb way to get kids involved in our club at an early age. They don’t tend to Boo players either! 

They'll never become St Mirren supporters at that rate.

On 11/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, Slash said:

The SLO’s are planning to take up the Panda Club issue at next club meeting. Hopefully it gets reinstated. It is a superb way to get kids involved in our club at an early age. They don’t tend to Boo players either! 

Will anyone actually  turn up for the meeting from theclub,from what I hear they bodyswerve any meetings ,even the SFA 

• 3 weeks later...