St Mirren V Livingston 20th Nov

fmckinn

We need to take 3 points from this game. Will make up for missing the recent chances we blew to get into the top 6.

Also, as someone else has recently pointed out, we have more difficult games coming up after Livi. If we don't take full points from them, we could find ourselves going downwards by the end of the year.

Really could do with the win in this one. 
If we play like we can play for 90 minutes,  we'll win. If we put in a performance like the recent Dundee game, we won't. 
2-1 Saints,  Brophy and Shaughnessy. 
Play like we played against Dundee and we will get well beat. Might need to play them at their own game and be physical

On 11/17/2021 at 3:57 PM, munoz said:

Really could do with the win in this one. 

If we play like we can play for 90 minutes,  we'll win. If we put in a performance like the recent Dundee game, we won't. 

2-1 Saints,  Brophy and Shaughnessy. 

I'm slipping back into a "draw" way of thinking, after the Dundee performance then, better without looking like winning, the St Johnstone game we'll need to raise our game to win this. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'm slipping back into a "draw" way of thinking, after the Dundee performance then, better without looking like winning, the St Johnstone game we'll need to raise our game to win this. 

I feel we must be due a 90 minute performance. In many of our games this season we've looked really decent for spells, but we never seem to be on top for a full game. Hopefully that changes soon.

A draw does look the most likely outcome but I'm hopeful we can sneak it.

If we can score 1st , we'll give ourselves half a chance. 

On 11/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, fmckinn said:

Feel we need to get back to winning ways, this... we are more than capable of taking all 3 points.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:41 AM, pondsman said:

We need to take 3 points from this game. Will make up for missing the recent chances we blew to get into the top 6

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Must win if we want a top 6 finish.  No other result is acceptable. 

Consensus on this... 3 points for us today would push us higher up the table (5th a possibility)

We are a far better team/squad than they are but the same was true against Dee. 

Managment and players need to deliver this one, harder games to come.

Saints 2 v 1 plastic pitch utd