St Mirren V Livingston 20th Nov

fmckinn

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Don't agree.

Good goal that we could do nothing about

But we have been the better team throughout and deserved the win, despite being reduced to their shite fightball!

I get where you are coming from... but guy totally unmarked on the edge of our box... where was our left mid?

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But we have been the better team throughout and deserved the win, despite being reduced to their shite fightball!

Disagree. They had the best (only) chances in the first half. Their keeper didn't have a save to make until our goal. We were better for most of the second half, but our usual failing of having no strikers came back to haunt us again.

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Don't agree.

Good goal that we could do nothing about

Sorry mate but don’t know what game you were watching. We DID NOT deserve to win that game. We luckily got ahead through one piece of magic in an otherwise even (and dreadful) game.  
Having got ahead though, we then just conceded possession to Livi and got exactly what we (and more importantly they) deserved. 

And by the way, Main is definitely the new Erwin. He is one seriously honkin excuse for a footballer. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Sorry mate but don’t know what game you were watching. We DID NOT deserve to win that game. We luckily got ahead through one piece of magic in an otherwise even (and dreadful) game.  
Having got ahead though, be then just conceded possession to Livi and got exactly what we (and more importantly they) deserved. 
And by the way, Main is definitely the new Erwin. He is one seriously honkin excuse for a footballer. 
No need to apologise.

It's all about opinions.

I still think we bossed the game and deserved the win.

We were denied a stonewall penalty and the chance to secure all three points at the death.

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

No need to apologise.

It's all about opinions.

I still think we bossed the game and deserved the win.

We were denied a stonewall penalty and the chance to secure all three points at the death.

Agree it was obviously a penalty and I’d have taken it in a heartbeat, but I think we’d have stolen the 3 points under those circumstances.