Attendances

On 11/23/2021 at 1:32 PM, Tommy said:

Sure they won't be happy at the lost of income due to our club being run poorly. If anything, it might embarrass our club to get the finger out. Looked to me we have the worst chairman and worst ceo in my time supporting them. 

Shocking since the fans took over. :rolleyes:

Clearly they don’t check beforehand posting

‘Can attend the for £24’

Can attend what ?

And please email it to the club ? [emoji2]

Can’t phone them and lucky dip chance they’ll reply to email

I think the offer is code for ‘We’ve f**ked over existing fans to some extent and need to have naive customers help fill the stands’

‘Can attend the for £24’

Can attend what ?

I think the offer is code for ‘We’ve f**ked over existing fans to some extent and need to have naive customers help fill the stands’
That's the group deal, 2 adults 20 kids for £24.

‘Can attend the for £24’

Can attend what ?

Everything clear on anything I can see, could it be you rather than the club. [emoji14]33cd4ea7a659298a7fbfd6eaa89b0f28.jpgccea0beca02642ffd3442896165dac4c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The attendance was announced as 3800 v county / I have read actually it was 2300? Anyone know about this. I am worried about the apathy surrounding the club at min. I look back at games before the pandemic and the stands look a fair bit busier than they do now. Sure I’m imagining the internet stream takes some away but surely after missing footy for a season our fans wanted back? Are attendances declining as they appear to be ? 

3 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

The attendance was announced as 3800 v county / I have read actually it was 2300? Anyone know about this. I am worried about the apathy surrounding the club at min. I look back at games before the pandemic and the stands look a fair bit busier than they do now. Sure I’m imagining the internet stream takes some away but surely after missing footy for a season our fans wanted back? Are attendances declining as they appear to be ? 

Where did you read this and we know you're worried, about almost everything. :rolleyes: