St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Looks like you were wrang. :lol:

Carry on, nothing to see for football fans, the biggest issue seems to be with more players catching the virus games could be cancelled, resulting in possibly difficult fixture chaos. 

Toxic Titch from Arbroath belittling others to make himself look big. He isn't. Just a horrible human being who bullies his way through the forum and who chases away decent Saints fans.

From Official site

"Tony Fitzpatrick Family Stand season ticket holders can still move their seat to the Main or West Stand and will still be able to get them at the reduced price of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions if purchased before 2pm on Tuesday 21st December."

Does this mean that season ticket holders must pay £10/5 for the privilege of being tossed out their seat and moving to an alternative stand ?   

16 minutes ago, alwaysabuddy said:

From Official site

"Tony Fitzpatrick Family Stand season ticket holders can still move their seat to the Main or West Stand and will still be able to get them at the reduced price of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions if purchased before 2pm on Tuesday 21st December."

Does this mean that season ticket holders must pay £10/5 for the privilege of being tossed out their seat and moving to an alternative stand ?   

The games against OF are not included in their ST price. 

From Official site

No

17 hours ago, alwaysabuddy said:

From Official site

Given that they so enthusiastically roll over to the Old Firm, St Mirren really shouldnt be in the Premier League, should they

I read somewhere on this forum that the Kibble guys on the club board are actually Celtic supporters. 

If that is the case, do they turned up at all our home games or just when we play Celtic  ?

Also, do they sit with our directors or the Celtic directors and cheers if they scored :rolleyes:

Given that they so enthusiastically roll over to the Old Firm, St Mirren really shouldnt be in the Premier League, should they
Someone's trying way too hard to be controversial, me thinks, especially since the OF haven't existed since 2012 and the Premier League is English. Have another go.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

I read somewhere on this forum that the Kibble guys on the club board are actually Celtic supporters. 

If that is the case, do they turned up at all our home games or just when we play Celtic  ?

Also, do they sit with our directors or the Celtic directors and cheers if they scored :rolleyes:

Wrong team right city 

50 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Just watched Ross County v Celtic. Great game. Celtic won it in the last of 7 minutes of extra time. Great if we could reverse that and do the same to our visitors. 

Injury time,they don’t have extra time in league games 

Changing topic slightly, but still relevant to the upcoming game against Celtic, I thought that it might be worth a quick look through the past few seasons to see where we might end up if we stick to the current trend of a point a game (given that the Celtic game will see us at the halfway point).

20/21 - 38 games = 39 points= 3rd bottom

19/20 - 30 games = 29 points = 3rd / 4th bottom

18/19 - 38 games = 33 points = 3rd bottom

17/18 - 38 games = 39 point = 4th bottom

16/17 - 38 games = 38 points = 4th bottom (2nd bottom was 35 points and it was Kilmarnock from memory)

15/16 - 38 games = 36 points = 2nd Bottom

So to put it in a nutshell, we have to wake up and smell the coffee since on the current trajectory we will be fighting at the bottom with at least one or two others in order to avoid the dreaded play-off.

I'm not normally a negative sounding poster, but Top 6 my back side! 😨

Edited by The Original 59er

3 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

Changing topic slightly, but still relevant to the upcoming game against Celtic, I thought that it might be worth a quick look through the past few seasons to see where we might end up if we stick to the current trend of a point a game (given that the Celtic game will see us at the halfway point).

16/17 - 38 games = 38 points = 4th bottom (2nd bottom was 35 points and it was Kilmarnock from memory)

So to put it in a nutshell, we have to wake up and smell the coffee since on the current trajectory we will be fighting at the bottom with at least one or two others in order to avoid the dreaded play-off.

We will be bottom after Celtic and Rangers games ,so that's when the fight begins in earnest 

2 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

We will be bottom after Celtic and Rangers games ,so that's when the fight begins in earnest 

Unlikely, I very much doubt Dundee, County and the Farmers will all pick up enough points for that to happen. 

That said, if we don't start winning soon , it will only be a matter of time before we are rock bottom. 

2 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

Forty points would have been my chosen target at the start of the season. Still possible.