St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

They are clearly vulnerable at set plays. Such a shame we don’t have anyone who can exploit that weakness as it would seem that’s the most likely route to score against them. Let’s hope for a bit of post cup final flatness from them. Also thought that they looked hungrier than hibs today, we need to show some desire to take the game to them or we will get overrun.  They chased every ball down when they lost possession. Match that and we have a chance.

They are clearly vulnerable at set plays. Such a shame we don’t have anyone who can exploit that weakness as it would seem that’s the most likely route to score against them. Let’s hope for a bit of post cup final flatness from them. Also thought that they looked hungrier than hibs today, we need to show some desire to take the game to them or we will get overrun.  They chased every ball down when they lost possession. Match that and we have a chance.

I don't see the point in us chasing the ball down when they lose possession. :whistle [emoji16]

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

We have a Covid outbreak so goodness knows who we will have available for this. Celtic may be vulnerable but at the moment I doubt they are anywhere near as vulnerable as us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Do we know how many, and who, could be effected?

It's a ready made excuse right enough. :wink:

2 hours ago, shull said:

Way way way beyond a joke. Thought all this shite would be behind us by now. Seems like it’s all just about to repeat itself. 
When the f**king f**k are we just going to accept that Covid is a thing and get on with our lives. 
I know fitba is way down the pecking order in matters of importance, but if it’s fitba we’re talking about, then it’s absolutely f**ked until a complete acceptance of Covid is put into play.

I guess (if you forgive the slightly defeatist attitude) this is happening for two matches that we’d likely have lost anyway. That’s the only upside I can see. 

Apparently only 10 first team squad available which includes 3 keepers. 4 loanees being drafted back. Looks like our Under21 squad v Celtic.

Maybe our only hope, for now,  is if Nicola suspends the League.

Edited by Sonny

51 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Don't think it will either. Reckon attendance will be suspended until after the Jan break.

So the only reason the club will not be seeking a postponement will be because they want to pocket the bigot pound, but in reality the game might get played behind closed doors and we wouldn’t get the money anyway? Whereas a postponement would mean we would get the money at a later date?

if so, f**king priceless!!

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So the only reason the club will not be seeking a postponement will be because they want to pocket the bigot pound, but in reality the game might get played behind closed doors and we wouldn’t get the money anyway? Whereas a postponement would mean we would get the money at a later date?

if so, f**king priceless!!

Mate that’s a quote from the sun A quote from The Beano would be more believable 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Apparently only 10 first team squad available which includes 3 keepers. 4 loanees being drafted back. Looks like our Under21 squad v Celtic.

Maybe our only hope, for now,  is if Nicola suspends the League.

Hope not, looking forward to our new centre forward Urminsky hitting a hat trick.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Way way way beyond a joke. Thought all this shite would be behind us by now. Seems like it’s all just about to repeat itself. 
When the f**king f**k are we just going to accept that Covid is a thing and get on with our lives. 
I know fitba is way down the pecking order in matters of importance, but if it’s fitba we’re talking about, then it’s absolutely f**ked until a complete acceptance of Covid is put into play.

I guess (if you forgive the slightly defeatist attitude) this is happening for two matches that we’d likely have lost anyway. That’s the only upside I can see. 

A revolver is just  thing and it can kill you, 

actually it's the bullets that kill you but you see where I was going

29 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

A revolver is just  thing and it can kill you, 

actually it's the bullets that kill you but you see where I was going

Yes but if I’m understanding your point properly (and forgive me if I’m not), when a revolver (or its bullets) kills you, it tends not to be natural causes.