St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

Competition Time

Anyone with the same name as a current st mirren player who can produce a confirmed positive pcr test to the stadium by 5pm will win a massive thank you from the rest of the saints supporters.

The winner will not be selected at random but will be selected on the basis that your name matches a player not already confirmed as positive.

The first person to produce the positive result with the above criteria will be the winner.

Good luck to all and thanks to those with the lucky random names. Winner will be announced after confimation that the game has been postponed.

It will be an embarrassment and an unforgivable decision by the league if we do actually have to field a severely weakened team tonight. Who actually is fit is subject to confirmation but it is unfair on all the other teams in the league if any game goes ahead where one is severely under strength due to a pandemic

55 minutes ago, HSS said:

Think it would have to be tests as it mentions contacts

It's about players available, so if injury ruled out a player this could take us below the threshold required.

I understand Goody is taking part in training today and he has also invited Aber to participate, no idea why...

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

It's about players available, so if injury ruled out a player this could take us below the threshold required.

I understand Goody is taking part in training today and he has also invited Aber to participate, no idea why...

I'd give big Doug Somner a phone and see if we can get a proper striker into our front line. Probably still good enough to run rings round Startfelt.

It says updated at 14.37 today and mentions this morning's tests 
It's the Daily Record as much as this time it's probably right 99% of the time their stories are alot of crap.

Last night they put 2 stories up an hour apart saying game was off and then game was on.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

It's almost the exact same as was out last night that also mentioned "this morning's" test results.
BBC were reporting live from the ground and said after this morning's PCR results the game is on. If it's 11 positive or isolating including non playing staff I'm not sure the team will be as weak as folk are thinking it might be especially as the reporter said we have 8 1st team squad available although that might be 5 out field and 3 keepers or it could be 7 out field and 1 keeper. Just need to wait and see the team sheet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk