St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

34 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, Clydebanksaint said:
Game is on
https://bit.ly/3yPMfKa

That's last night's news. I think they are still waiting on PCR results to come back today, which may change it.

It was originally last nights post but was updated and edited at 14:37 and mentions following this morning’s pcr results the game is in. Bit lazy by the record to edit last nights post but its been updated

BBC were reporting live from the ground and said after this morning's PCR results the game is on. If it's 11 positive or isolating including non playing staff I'm not sure the team will be as weak as folk are thinking it might be especially as the reporter said we have 8 1st team squad available although that might be 5 out field and 3 keepers or it could be 7 out field and 1 keeper. Just need to wait and see the team sheet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Fair enough.

It was originally last nights post but was updated and edited at 14:37 and mentions following this morning’s pcr results the game is in. Bit lazy by the record to edit last nights post but its been updated

Last night's bit also mentioned "this morning's" test results, as in yesterday morning's. The edit could have been to add a comma or something else "trivial". All I'm saying is that the article is unclear because they've "recycled" it. The Record does it all the time and usually make an arse of it.

37 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

BBC were reporting live from the ground and said after this morning's PCR results the game is on. If it's 11 positive or isolating including non playing staff I'm not sure the team will be as weak as folk are thinking it might be especially as the reporter said we have 8 1st team squad available although that might be 5 out field and 3 keepers or it could be 7 out field and 1 keeper. Just need to wait and see the team sheet.

If it’s 5 out field players and 3 goal keepers fit maybe we can be the first to get dispensation to play 3 keepers and just  try to keep the score down . Is Paisley Panda fit? He could play midfield, we bypass midfielder anyway these days. 

Not one for conspiracy theories but it does appear that the spfl wants us relegated. 
Also understand that this isn’t Celtic’s problem but for the sake of sporting integrity they could have supported St Mirren’s request( not a chance I know ) Two very heavy defeats could ruin our season which is already in the balance. This far from a meaningless game and I will be shouting at the telly as usual cos I’m an eejit who loves his team. Imagine we won! 

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Here’s a wee thought. Could we just get the players that don’t normally feature in the first team squad, to boot f**k out of Celtic’s key players. If they get suspended who gives a f**k 👍

So long as they take it in turns, yellow card each is enough. :wink:

28 minutes ago, Bgsaint said:

If it’s 5 out field players and 3 goal keepers fit maybe we can be the first to get dispensation to play 3 keepers and just  try to keep the score down . Is Paisley Panda fit? He could play midfield, we bypass midfielder anyway these days. 

Are you suggesting putting 3 keepers in goal at once. :whistle

Not one for conspiracy theories but it does appear that the spfl wants us relegated. 
Also understand that this isn’t Celtic’s problem but for the sake of sporting integrity they could have supported St Mirren’s request( not a chance I know ) Two very heavy defeats could ruin our season which is already in the balance. This far from a meaningless game and I will be shouting at the telly as usual cos I’m an eejit who loves his team. Imagine we won! 
What gives you this impression. Not getting all this conspiracy stuff. All 12 teams agreed to the Covid postponement rules before a ball was kicked. We don't meet them as it stands so rightly need to play the game. Better it's the green filth than the Fakes or RC !

Game is on
https://bit.ly/3yPMfKa

The game is on. Source.. St Mirren FC

TONIGHT'S MATCH AGAINST CELTIC WILL GO AHEAD

SMFC Webteam Saints News 22 December 2021 Tonight's match against Celtic will go ahead.
Slowing down! Already posted 
Some folk don't realise when they're getting the piss taken out of them. [emoji1787]