St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

Biggest travesty last night was where did they get the additional 5 minutes in the second half, oops I mean just over 6.

I think the worst I have ever seen tho was a match against rangers at love street where the ref added on god only knows how long, then they equalised through Andy Gray and guess what.........full time.

I remember Mark McWalter was our scorer.

25 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Biggest travesty last night was where did they get the additional 5 minutes in the second half, oops I mean just over 6.

I think the worst I have ever seen tho was a match against rangers at love street where the ref added on god only knows how long, then they equalised through Andy Gray and guess what.........full time.

I remember Mark McWalter was our scorer.

And the replay showed Andy Gray scored his header with his eyes shut.

Reading this morning that Goodie asked the board to boycott the game on Wednesday night on the grounds of player, staff and fan safety. Apparently the sanctions from the beaks would’ve been too damaging. 
Will be interesting to see if there is a fallout from Wednesday with more positive cases, not just in the Saints camp, but Celtic will be wary too. Unsure of the incubation period, but there must be a chance of more cases before the Sevco game. Still think it was a disgrace that rules were bent and we were forced to play. As usual, everything is slanted in favour of the big two and the rest of us can just suck it up. Sporting integrity???
The silver lining was the superb performance that the team pulled out under the circumstances. They were brilliant. I hope none of the team slept in for their paper rounds on Thursday.