St Mirren v Celtic

Hendo

I wasn’t quoting the Sun, I was quoting Sonny and his contention that it’s possible the game might have to be played behind closed doors. 
The Scottish government are making a decision this afternoon about further restrictions. The Welsh government have aleady declared no fans to attend matches after Boxing Day. Probably any decision today will involve some notice though. We wait and see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So it's ok to attend football on Wednesday  but not Saturday?
Both are fine. Restrictions don't start until 27th so full crowds tomorrow and at Ibrox on Boxing day. It's shite but we only have 1 scheduled home game in the "initial " 3 weeks restricted person.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Both are fine. Restrictions don't start until 27th so full crowds tomorrow and at Ibrox on Boxing day. It's shite but we only have 1 scheduled home game in the "initial " 3 weeks restricted person.

Boxing Day according to this………

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/59745054

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

26th for sport

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Motherwell game will have had a good crowd i reckon since the away support would have been good. 

Certainly will cost the club a fair bit of money. 

St Mirren Football Club can confirm that it has requested postponements of our upcoming cinch Premiership matches against Celtic and Rangers following further positive covid tests.

We have tried our utmost to fulfil the fixture, however, following further positive covid cases this morning we are unable to field a team for either match with a significant number of first-team players and staff unavailable.

The health and wellbeing of our players and staff remains our utmost priority and we will continue to take every precaution necessary.

We are in continued discussions with the SPFL and we will keep supporters updated as we look for a resolution to this matter.