This forum

antrin

It’s a wall to wall wank-tank, these days.

Are there no normal Buddies left?

1. Yesterday
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  8. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  9. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  10. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  11. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  12. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  13. shull

Divers And Cheats

shull replied to shull's topic in Other Football

You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

7 hours ago, antrin said:

It’s a wall to wall wank-tank, these days.

Are there no normal Buddies left?

1. Yesterday
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  5. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  8. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  9. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  10. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  11. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  12. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  13. shull

Divers And Cheats

shull replied to shull's topic in Other Football

You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 

Indeed, as you contribute lots of, erm, lots of nothing.

You fail to mention there's plenty of other contributors, focusing on two people who you have had the longest "huff" with in the history of the forum. 

You hanker after the days you were someone on here but, as I've said, "spell check" has dispensed with your tedious interjection of correcting "typos" for quite some time.

Great thread by the way. 

Edited by faraway saint

Indeed, as you contribute lots of, erm, lots of nothing.
You fail to mention there's plenty of other contributors, focusing on two people who you have had the longest "huff" with in the history of the forum. 
You hanker after the days you were someone on here but, as I've said, "spell check" has dispensed with your tedious interjection of correcting "typos" for quite some time.
Great thread by the way. 
FFS, it's "there're" not "there's". :whistle

I don't like threads like this - all they do is cause animosity. If you cannot stand someone's posts, just put them on ignore and try to forget about them. This should be a virtual community of Buddies, backing our club during this exciting period in our history. Can we all not stop the petty squabbling and put aside personal grievances? Or at least limit them to a particular sub-forum? 

Edited by W6er

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I don't like threads like this - all they do is cause animosity. If you cannot stand someone's posts, just put them on ignore and try to forget about them. This should be a virtual community of Buddies, backing our club during this exciting period in our history. Can we all not stop the petty squabbling and put aside personal grievances? Or at least limit them to a particular sub-forum? 

Well said ya fud. 😜

FFS,

Don’t even quote the twonk, PLEASE…

Every time I notice a quote from him, it’s riven with spell-check voids.  I’m almost tempted to engage….
Which is probably why he pretends to be so illiterate.  He’s missing me.

what kind of life does someone have who can even imagine the concept of…

…”the days you were someone on here”!

What a wanker!   :lol:

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

FFS,

Don’t even quote the twonk, PLEASE…

Every time I notice a quote from him, it’s riven with spell-check voids.  I’m almost tempted to engage….
Which is probably why he pretends to be so illiterate.  He’s missing me.

what kind of life does someone have who can even imagine the concept of

…”the days you were someone on here”!

What a wanker!   :lol:

^^^^^^^^ Couldn't help himself, the forum genius who starts a sentence without a capital letter. :lol:

When people either ignore his attempt to gain support or pour scorn on his thread he continues to show what a sad old man he has become.

Highly amusing. :byebye

Thanks for quoting.   :)

I’d have missed the slug’s weird rant, if you hadn’t.

Glad that fartaway is acknowledging my genius - though if he’s the measure, then the bar is set embarrassingly low.

My contempt for him is kinda tinged with compassion.  What an empty life he leads, to imagine other people need their lives validated by looking for “support” on an obscure fitba forum.  Eh?

Then there’s his labelling everyBuddie but himself, such things as - “the forum fool”, “the forum idiot”, “the forum loser”… it is baffling.

An analyst would suggest he’s projecting his own flaws and inadequacy onto others.  I couldn’t disagree.

By opening this thread I wished to highlight his manic, vacuous keyboard thrashing.

I’ve just provided another outlet for his wankery. :lol:

He ‘wins’ again, in his lonely void.

30 minutes ago, antrin said:

Glad that fartaway is acknowledging my genius - though if he’s the measure, then the bar is set embarrassingly low.

My contempt for him is kinda tinged with compassion.  What an empty life he leads, to imagine other people need their lives validated by looking for “support” on an obscure fitba forum.  Eh?

Then there’s his labelling everyBuddie but himself, such things as - “the forum fool”, “the forum idiot”, “the forum loser”… it is baffling.

An analyst would suggest he’s projecting his own flaws and inadequacy onto others.  I couldn’t disagree.

By opening this thread I wished to highlight his manic, vacuous keyboard thrashing.

^^^^^ Close to tears. 😂😂😂

My work is done. 🤡

2 hours ago, antrin said:

Can you explain to me why you would bother starting a topic complaining about the direction of "The Forum" and then making it about somebody you claim to have on ignore and want nothing to do with? Does this really improve The Forum or just add to the tedious pishor as you describe it "wankery"?

Ok.  :)

I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

Instead, I see a screen that shows line after line of recent posts solely by the 2 ex wank-tank offenders, hboth on my ignore list), who were inexplicably released from the wank-tank.

Experience has taught me that no post by either of them is ever witty, erudite or thoughtful.

It’s a vain hope, I know, but when they were in the wank-tank the quality and variety of posters improved.  So much so that I was persuaded to start posting again.

So, in answer to your reasonable question, I want to find this place as good as it once was.  

Binning them again would be a step in that direction.

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

Ok.  :)

I come on here hoping to read posts from some of the many witty, erudite and thoughtful posters that used to crowd this place.

Instead, I see a screen that shows line after line of recent posts solely by the 2 ex wank-tank offenders, hboth on my ignore list), who were inexplicably released from the wank-tank.

Experience has taught me that no post by either of them is ever witty, erudite or thoughtful.

It’s a vain hope, I know, but when they were in the wank-tank the quality and variety of posters improved.  So much so that I was persuaded to start posting again.

So, in answer to your reasonable question, I want to find this place as good as it once was.  

Binning them again would be a step in that direction.

What you continually fail to understand is this is a public forum and while you hanker after yesteryear the forum has changed.

Plenty of people find lots that interest them, and what seems to get you upset is amusing and interesting to others.

Your intolerance is mind-blowing.

Anyhow, for what it's worth, I find you tedious and narrow-minded but I don't put you on ignore, that's saved for Betty from EK and his new pal, oh, and Shull. 

I doubt many would notice if you never posted again, that about sums up your input to the forum. 

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

What you continually fail to understand is this is a public forum and while you hanker after yesteryear the forum has changed.

Thanks for helpfully quoting again.

Fartaway has just underlined his Stupidity.

My posts have been all about how and why the Forum has changed.

FOR THE WORSE.

OH… and “tedious and narrow-minded” are terms of abuse.  Much like the forum fool, bore, idiot etc.

The loon can’t help it.

I’ll leave you to talk to yourself/each other.

The Forum is fine, despite one major troll. Albeit very quiet relative to the good old days around 2003 and 2004.

Today's troll is a bully, an abuser, a belittler and suffers severely from wee man's syndrome.

Antrin, St Lucifer, Bazil and BIEK have summed him up perfectly in the last week.

The Forum ruiner is Toxic Titch from Arbroath.

4 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

The Forum is fine, despite one major troll. Albeit very quiet relative to the good old days around 2003 and 2004.

Today's troll is a bully, an abuser, a belittler and suffers severely from wee man's syndrome.

Antrin, St Lucifer, Bazil and BIEK have summed him up perfectly in the last week.

😂😂😂 Quite a list. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

22 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Best way I've seen it put :happyclapper

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^^ I see Beetlejuice has responded, how weird he replies to ANY post with his name, even if not tagged?

Desperate, aye, indeed. :lol:

Oh wait, he'll be telling my new troll off for "lashing out" as he puts it, unless he only comes out with that drivel for me? :rolleyes:

Puts me on ignore - incapable of actually ignoring. What an embarrassment.

Attention! 😂😂

^^^^^^^^ I see Beetlejuice has responded, how weird he replies to ANY post with his name, even if not tagged?
Desperate, aye, indeed. [emoji38]
Oh wait, he'll be telling my new troll off for "lashing out" as he puts it, unless he only comes out with that drivel for me? :rolleyes:

Did he? I can't see.