1. Today
  2. Yesterday

15 minutes ago, antrin said:

Looks like I’ve missed nothing of interest… :(

1. Today
  2. Yesterday

Or contributed anything either......ffs

1 hour ago, antrin said:

My interesting contribution satisfies me more than the combined bollox posted by those two.  :).

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No, it really doesn't. 🤡

So fartaway now claims the ability to know more about another poster’s feelings and thoughts than the poster himself!  Wow.  Super insane!  :o

(an emoticon there, to keep him amused).

We really should all boycott the forum so he can enjoy a place in which he does all the posts, knows what other replies may have been made and responds to the non-posts with heartfelt emoticons and “likes” for himself….

Uhm…

Sorry.  My mistake. It’s already pretty much his echo chamber….  :(

1 hour ago, antrin said:

So fartaway now claims the ability to know more about another poster’s feelings and thoughts than the poster himself!  Wow.  Super insane!  :o

(an emoticon there, to keep him amused).

We really should all boycott the forum so he can enjoy a place in which he does all the posts, knows what other replies may have been made and responds to the non-posts with heartfelt emoticons and “likes” for himself….

Uhm…

Sorry.  My mistake. It’s already pretty much his echo chamber….  :(

Not one person gives one fcuk. 🤣🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Here’s a wee idea . How about we do a Xmas cease fire ?

No stupid sniping and trolling , let’s say …..till midnight on Boxing Day ? 🤔

Let’s see if ( some of ) the forum members can act at least a bit grown up for 3 or 4 days .

I won’t hold my breath 😣

Bin this tragic thread for starters. 😴

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The old troll wouldn't know what to do to get attention. 😉

Unusual… (not)… you describing and talking about yourself.  Yawn.

cold morning, boring drive, a job that tolerates you currently, walk dogs, go to sunny, far-off places in order to post hourly on here whatever the day, week, sunshine or lack of a life…

Not attention-seeking, per se… but more than sufficient repetition to make it tragically cloying…

emoticon, emoticon, emoticon

• 2 weeks later...

Been away.

so what have I missed?

little of worth, it seems…

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Give it a rest 🙄. Whatever pathetic point you are trying to make has been well and truly worn out !  

Move on 👎👎👎

Personally, I think he makes a good point worth making.

This playground belongs to a select few, discouraging many from contributing. 

5 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Give it a rest 🙄. Whatever pathetic point you are trying to make has been well and truly worn out !  

Move on 👎👎👎

I registered the point with my first post on the subject.

On this Forum, I seek Unread Content, something fresh and interesting.
So I come here for novel, varied, decent debate about St Mirren  by and with St Mirren fans.  I also enjoy the humour, intelligence and fun offered by several other Buddies.

But I regularly find a whole page of Unread Posts by two people who were dismissed from the site previously for being nasty and turgid… and whom I have on Ignore.

Neither of the two are St Mirren fans.  Both avowedly do not pay to watch or go see St Mirren.  I reciprocate by having no interest in the shite they post.  Why would I?

so I simply (and only on occasion - NOT every time it happens) copy their Ignored entries onto this topic.  I’m convinced it’s the not the WORST ever topic added to the Forum.  

If this topic annoys you half as much as I feel when seeing a page of unread posts from onlythose two, please ignore the Topic (and me).  I can feel your pain. :) 

17 minutes ago, antrin said:

So I come here for novel, varied, decent debate about St Mirren  by and with St Mirren fans.  I also enjoy the humour, intelligence and fun offered by several other Buddies.

All of the above counts you out, very amusing. :lol:

All of your rambling posts is trying to cover up and justify you're just a sad old troll, and, also amusing, taking solace in @Warrior Saint recent drivel, yet you are looking for all of the above.

Tragic and cowardly, sums you up. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, antrin said:

But I regularly find a whole page of Unread Posts by two people who were dismissed from the site previously for being nasty and turgid… and whom I have on Ignore.

Neither of the two are St Mirren fans.  Both avowedly do not pay to watch or go see St Mirren.  I reciprocate by having no interest in the shite they post.  Why would I?

so I simply (and only on occasion - NOT every time it happens) copy their Ignored entries onto this topic.  I’m convinced it’s the not the WORST ever topic added to the Forum.  

If this topic annoys you half as much as I feel when seeing a page of unread posts from onlythose two, please ignore the Topic (and me).  I can feel your pain. :) 

I Have no one on ignore - I did some time ago have Lord Pity me on the list but he done us all a favour by f*cking off - I do have my suspicions however he is on here as someone else  .

I would much rather cling to the hope that grown ups might be able now and again to behave as such . 🙄

You say you have no interest in what they post …fine , that’s your prerogative so why not try having no interest in copy n pasting the items that obviously offend you so much 🤷‍♂️

I go back to my original post - you’ve made whatever point you were attempting to make , continuing to act like this is simply enabling them to be living rent free in your head.