This forum

antrin

^^^^^^^^^
Inadequate simpleton squats for hours, alone in his faeces, in his underpants, in his squalid garden shed and counts “likes”… for himself, for other people he competes with for “likes” and “likes” for other unknown identities on an obscure football fans forum…

…and the best retaliatory insult he can dredge up - is his tired and overused, washed out, illegal, ageist trope against someone fitter, sharper, brighter than he ever was.

Satisfying.  :)

1 hour ago, antrin said:

^^^^^^^^^
Inadequate simpleton squats for hours, alone in his faeces, in his underpants, in his squalid garden shed and counts “likes”… for himself, for other people he competes with for “likes” and “likes” for other unknown identities on an obscure football fans forum…

…and the best retaliatory insult he can dredge up - is his tired and overused, washed out, illegal, ageist trope against someone fitter, sharper, brighter than he ever was.

🤣🤣🤣

Oh my, what a state. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

15 hours ago, antrin said:

^^^^^^^^^

The best description of the Fisherman's Friend from Arbroath that I've read to date! :clapping

Since I joined in August, I've lost count of the times you have "owned" him, Antrin! Long may it continue! :clapping

On 1/17/2023 at 6:06 AM, faraway saint said:

I was told, in person, in my local Tesco last night that you have had more aliases than you've seen St Mirren play in the last 3 years?

The person that told me this was genuine, and has never told me "lies" before.

I will go even further and give you their name, they used to post on here............... wee Shetland. :rolleyes:

My Dad started taking me to see St. Mirren in the late 1980s and we've been Season Ticket holders since the 1990s.  In all those years I personally have only missed four Home matches and we used to go to loads of Away matches too.  I stopped going to as many Away matches when we last got promoted because I had other priorities.

This "Wee Shetland" you were talking to in Tesco is clearly talking nonsense or they're just another one of many "characters" made up in your head.

Just now, Percy Veer said:

My Dad started taking me to see St. Mirren in the late 1980s and we've been Season Ticket holders since the 1990s.  In all those years I personally have only missed four Home matches and we used to go to loads of Away matches too.  I stopped going to as many Away matches when we last got promoted because I had other priorities.

This "Wee Shetland" you were talking to in Tesco is clearly talking nonsense or they're just another one of many "characters" made up in your head.

Cool story................🍿🍿🍿

Nurse? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

On 2/9/2021 at 9:51 AM, shull said:

He is still the only person in the Forum talking about " likes "

He just cant stop me and my wee cousin Shetland spinning 24 hours a day in his head.

Shetland will be well pissed off if she see his pathetic post above.

:lol:

It's all unravelling. :1eye

More popcorn. 🍿🍿🍿

On 8/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, antrin said:

Keeping up the downward trend of posting a lot of pish.

Today’s urine sample…

1. Today
  2. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  3. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  4. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  5. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  6. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  7. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  8. You've chosen to ignore content by shull. Options 
  9. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  10. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 
  11. Yesterday
  12. You've chosen to ignore content by faraway saint. Options 

Has it improved since?

Glad that you're paying attention to your actual dislikes… which I’ll be happy to keep providing to your nasty posts.

NB I haven’t disliked any of your “reasonable” posts.

f**kin weirdo.   
I chose to read ALL POSTS about a Saints match and he gets a petted lip about me disagreeing with his shite about what genuine Buddies post!

Poor Garden-shed wanker.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Glad that you're paying attention to your actual dislikes… which I’ll be happy to keep providing to your nasty posts.

NB I haven’t disliked any of your “reasonable” posts.

f**kin weirdo.   
I chose to read ALL POSTS about a Saints match and he gets a petted lip about me disagreeing with his shite about what genuine Buddies post!

Poor Garden-shed wanker.  :lol:

Oh my, you're really upset, best you put the ignore function back on, it's better for your health, at your age it could prove fatal. :1eye

Petted lip. :lol

Oh, you're really hard with all the sweary words, I'm scared..........................:lol: