This forum

antrin

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I wonder if ANYONE believes this clown, along with Percy & SidMirren, arent Shull, apart from Shull? :lol:

I can't speak for others but I'm not Shull.

It is hilarious though reading your posts constantly claiming that I am Shull!  You're beyond paranoid, completely deluded and unstable.  It's actually very sad to be honest.

11 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

I can't speak for others but I'm not Shull.

It is hilarious though reading your posts constantly claiming that I am Shull!  You're beyond paranoid, completely deluded and unstable.  It's actually very sad to be honest.

It seems strange that Shulls 3 aliases ALL decided to have a wee look at my profile. 

The highlighted bit above is you, all 4 of you, down to a TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :lol:

image.png.398e6bf0a52a0f8e94591fa53370ee24.png

image.png.98456926f0b062c36c835224932f8c67.png

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It seems strange that Shulls 3 aliases ALL decided to have a wee look at my profile. 

The highlighted bit above is you, all 4 of you, down to a TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :lol:

What a complete mess you are!

You recently quoted one of my posts and said my post proved that the "NHS was in a mess with Care in the Community clearly not working" and then you post this complete nonsense?!

Going by other posts on here I'm clearly not the only one who thinks you're a complete clown.  You need help.  I don't think it's funny me saying that because I genuinely believe you need help.

How is the "nice family tea" going tonight by the way? :lol  Did Tesco have the Value Lager and Chocolate Eclairs in stock?!

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Very deep paranoia from Faraway Saint. Is the whole planet out to get him ? He must be the only person on the forum to receive Profile Views.

Does anybody else get Profile Views ?

Do you check them on the hour every hour ?

Likes and Profile Views, whatever next for the comedy freak ?

4 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

What a complete mess you are!

You recently quoted one of my posts and said my post proved that the "NHS was in a mess with Care in the Community clearly not working" and then you post this complete nonsense?!

Going by other posts on here I'm clearly not the only one who thinks you're a complete clown.  You need help.  I don't think it's funny me saying that because I genuinely believe you need help.

How is the "nice family tea" going tonight by the way? :lol  Did Tesco have the Value Lager and Chocolate Eclairs in stock?!

🤣🤣🤣

On 11/22/2021 at 7:06 AM, faraway saint said:

Indeed, as you contribute lots of, erm, lots of nothing.

You fail to mention there's plenty of other contributors, focusing on two people who you have had the longest "huff" with in the history of the forum. 

You hanker after the days you were someone on here but, as I've said, "spell check" has dispensed with your tedious interjection of correcting "typos" for quite some time.

Great thread by the way. 

Yet you still make a mess of your posts on a regular basis! 😝

6 hours ago, Sidmirren said:

Faraway Saint has been busy reporting Buddies to Div again.

Percy Veer and Karmageddon 2021 are now banned from the Forum.

The two of them were only exposing and answering back the main Forum abuser and bully, Faraway Saint.

Very unfairly banned.

NO, banned for being arseholes, now, you behave or you'll be next. 

Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY