This forum

antrin

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  1. Load more activity

On 2/7/2023 at 11:15 PM, Sidmirren said:

Faraway Saint has been busy reporting Buddies to Div again.

Percy Veer and Karmageddon 2021 are now banned from the Forum.

The two of them were only exposing and answering back the main Forum abuser and bully, Faraway Saint.

Very unfairly banned.

I have been told Sidmirren has been banned from the Forum indefinitely. I assume it's for his post on the WE BUY ANY CAR Thread.

I haven't a clue who reported him.

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

FFS, the sidyin's history is scary. Faraway has another stalker.

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/profile/16008-sidmirren/

I wrote another, but that's actually in the singular meaning as in its@shull emoji1787.png

And Shull is trying to put his ban down to ONE post last night. :lol

Aye, karmageddon was very similar.

Percy was much funnier, trying way too hard to create the fantasy he wasn't Shull.

Some crackers in his attempts to create a smokescreen that Stevie Wonder could see through.

One was "I'm just going into the ground now" on a Saints matchday thread. :lol:

Shull is f**ked now, although he'll be creating a new alias as we speak. 

Edited by faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...

1. Today
  2. Yesterday

And now he's at it again, [mention=17013]BigYardsAndBasher[/mention] has appeared and, lo and behold, is up at the same "stupid o clock" time as Shull and immediately starts adding to shulls shrinking "like" count. [emoji38]

image.thumb.png.bb179f6bda69ce95b8336d9c2e788c08.png
It fair cheered me up this morning, shull posted several times as himself, logged off from that and logged on immediately with his new account.

Posting only on topics that shull had started.

Poor soul, I almost feel sorry for them. [emoji1787]

• 2 weeks later...

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

So my irregular solitary posts in some way are akin to the morass of shite posted by the two culprits…?

I have them on Ignore. I don’t need to read the posts.

please do that with me.

Why do you let this bother you so much? At your stage of life is it really worth the hassle? 
How was your holiday?

6 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Why do you let this bother you so much? At your stage of life is it really worth the hassle? 
How was your holiday?

What, exactly, does bother him?

He's held this grudge with me for close to 7 years or more.

Must be a B&W Army record? 

His pathetic attempts to justify his continual whining don't add up to anything except a sad pointless dislike for someone he's never met.

Ach, he's wasting his last days so I just ignore him, all the more satisfying.  

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, Slarti said:

Not at all, I've hated you way longer than that. emoji16.png

Ditto…

…except, not hate for fartaway - I just despise him.

As I do all whose best patter is: “I'm younger than you!”

Not that they’re fitter or more intelligent or better-looking or are enjoy a better quality of life,  just that their parents were slow to shag. Or probably lazy.

also… fartaway’s so easy to mock.  Look how he rises to every post. I'd not persist otherwise.

In a pointless existence, he NEEDS to post.

That's quite remarkable as you've only been on this forum for a short time, about the same time as I have. Quite a coincidence that. [emoji1787]
I've only been posting for a short time but I was reading the forum for years before that.

(Phew, think I got away with that, wouldn't want to give ammunition to any new shull) default_whistling.gif

• 1 month later...

Out of interest i have been looking at other fan forums,mainly to see thoughts and reactions of their beloved clubs... bit of banter but none of this crap...this thread captures why despite a winning exciting season we have a certain amount of losers.on here.. nothing better to do than be petty and pathetic..biggest one is the prat that started this thread.... antrim or whoever you are...youre a total waste of the cloud... take up gardening ...trust me..you wont need fertilizer .... oh and please put me on ignore as your certainly going on mine ya sad f**ker