This forum

antrin

On 4/18/2023 at 11:46 PM, Slarti said:

I think it shows that we have a forum of free thinkers with vastly differing opinions on most subjects and only truly united on one thing, our love for St Mirren. You learn nothing being in an echo chamber, that's why religions, for example, try to stop their adherents reading specific things as they don't want them questioning.

And he's already a gardener.

He said he was a miner as well, or something like that

I bet you 2 wham bars and a pack of fizzy cola bottles that you have been a minor.
I'll take that bet as there's no evidence or witnesses old enough to clarify that statement as a fact.

https://www.scotland.org/about-scotland/our-people/ancestry#:~:text=Scotland%20is%20a%20world%20leader,to%201500%20%2D%20all%20available%20online.

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I'll take that bet as there's no evidence or witnesses old enough to clarify that statement as a fact.

https://www.scotland.org/about-scotland/our-people/ancestry#:~:text=Scotland%20is%20a%20world%20leader,to%201500%20%2D%20all%20available%20online.

Are you betting about Antrin or yourself? If it is yourself then pay up

infant-toddler-cookie-monster-plush-costume.jpg

Edited by truesaint

17 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Antrin is below. So after looking out my calculator you owe me 4 wham bars, 2 packs of fizzy cola bottles and a bonus sherbet fountain.

Pin on VINTAGE ~ PHOtoGraPHs

Are you betting about Antrin or yourself? If it is yourself then pay up
infant-toddler-cookie-monster-plush-costume.thumb.jpg.f7478036a31b7afe892e64e111b6fcdb.jpg
Couldnt possibly be betting about myself, I'm still a youngster. Cookie may have appeared 54 years ago in 1969 but that's only a few seconds in a Cookie Monster time. [emoji6]

As for Antrin he was born auld. [emoji1787]

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
6 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Antrin is below. So after looking out my calculator you owe me 4 wham bars, 2 packs of fizzy cola bottles and a bonus sherbet fountain.
925189cb429ba0b268b06327c58f8531.jpg

Like Antrin ever had hair. 🫣

toupee or not to toupee/to pay or not to pay that is the ?

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant!!

a varied, interesting set of posters for a change.  I’d already read several topics before I realised why the forum was suddenly interesting.  :)

1. Past hour
  2. Today

On 8/20/2022 at 3:01 PM, Percy Veer said:

Enjoy the match, Rascaldo!  C'mon you Saints!

Remember Percy, aka Shull, using the term, cringe, Rascaldo?

Lo and behold the newest troll used the same term.

Coincidence? 

On 5/18/2023 at 1:53 PM, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Well said, Rascaldo.  I couldn't have put it better myself.

Welcome back, Sir.  Your wit and wisdom has been missed on this forum.

In case anyone is in any doubt who the latest alias is, here's another weird, but regular, habit that Percy/Shull had.................trolling the forum, liking ludicrous posts at the "up for a pish" time of the morning.

These are for St Ricky............................:lol:, gone but not forgotten. 

image.thumb.png.3af158e8c3ca0de1162b6b4bf7760241.png

Edited by faraway saint