This forum

antrin

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Percy and Shull up at approx 1:00am and Percy dishing out his usual shitload of likes. :lol:

And in the strangest of topics..............................not been visited since October last year. :1eye

Amature trolling. :lol:

image.thumb.png.c1f7b2aec8a38794b5aed684a56986d1.png

The wee man is ill . His obsession with Shull and 'likes' is off the scale.

At least he now realises that Percy and Shull are not the same person.

Also, Faraway Saint, Billy Thomson was once the St Mirren goalkeeper. You wouldn't have known that.

And finally, do you check who has most 'likes' each day ? And if it's not you , then you cry uncontrollably ?

12 minutes ago, Karmageddon2021 said:

The wee man is ill . His obsession with Shull and 'likes' is off the scale.

At least he now realises that Percy and Shull are not the same person.

Also, Faraway Saint, Billy Thomson was once the St Mirren goalkeeper. You wouldn't have known that.

And finally, do you check who has most 'likes' each day ? And if it's not you , then you cry uncontrollably ?

Tell us this Shull, why do you use aliases to like yourself and spout your tiresome pish? 😴😴😴

I know Percy and he most definitely is not Shull. So which alias of Shull is 'liking' Shull's posts ?

Shull used aliases in the past to self like posts. No point now after you grassed him . He got banned and his tens of thousands 'likes' deleted. He is hardly going to catch up ever again.

Do you like your own posts using aliases ?

5 minutes ago, Karmageddon2021 said:

I know Percy and he most definitely is not Shull. So which alias of Shull is 'liking' Shull's posts ?

Shull used aliases in the past to self like posts. No point now after you grassed him . He got banned and his tens of thousands 'likes' deleted. He is hardly going to catch up ever again.

Do you like your own posts using aliases ?

Try respond properly to the quoted post above.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Breakdown imminent.  🤣😪

Coward. 🤡

I am far from a breakdown.

I am enjoying myself so much.

I don't meltdown over 'likes' on a football forum or get serious anger issues over a Saints fan on a Saints forum .

You said you had Shull on ignore but you read every post, especially those about football programmes which seem to really trigger you.

Get help you imbecile 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why do you feel the need to like yourself?

Why are you using an alias right now?

Coward and sad. 

Dishing it out once again this morning was your downfall .

You just can't mind your own f**king business.

Just talk football on a football forum and show respect to St Mirren fans . Ignore those who make you cry.