This forum

antrin

41 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, Percy Veer said:
I've been told that you've had at least three "aliases" on this forum, possibly four, and you've been barred previously.  Is this true?

Nope.

I was told in person at the game versus Hearts on the 7th of January that you had been barred before and had previous aliases.  Someone is "telling lies" and I bet it's not the person I was speaking to.

If someone says that another person has previously had another alias and/or has been banned previously, then the person in question says "No", that suggests someone isn't being honest or certainly being "economical with the truth", no?

I'm not bothered either way but I decided to bring up what I was told after I read yet more unsubstantiated nonsense over the last week about me being Shull or Shull having loads of aliases.  I don't know if Shull has other aliases, again I'm not bothered if he does but if it's true you and Cookie Monster have had previously been on this forum with other aliases and been banned before, it would make a mockery of you both for having a go at others for the very thing you've both done!  Talk about the art of "projection"!

17 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

If someone says that another person has previously had another alias and/or has been banned previously, then the person in question says "No", that suggests someone isn't being honest or certainly being "economical with the truth", no?

I'm not bothered either way but I decided to bring up what I was told after I read yet more unsubstantiated nonsense over the last week about me being Shull or Shull having loads of aliases.  I don't know if Shull has other aliases, again I'm not bothered if he does but if it's true you and Cookie Monster have had previously been on this forum with other aliases and been banned before, it would make a mockery of you both for having a go at others for the very thing you've both done!  Talk about the art of "projection"!

😴😴😴

You're right, the answer to that is "no".

If you don't know if shull has loads of aliases, how do you know that the claims that he has are "unsubstantiated nonsense"?

If what you have been "told" is true (and it's not), that would not be the same as having numerous aliases at the same time and would therefore not be projection.

Anyway, as I said, I told you he had been in a band, not been banned.

9 minutes ago, Slarti said:

You're right, the answer to that is "no".

If you don't know if shull has loads of aliases, how do you know that the claims that he has are "unsubstantiated nonsense"?

If what you have been "told" is true (and it's not), that would not be the same as having numerous aliases at the same time and would therefore not be projection.

Anyway, as I said, I told you he had been in a band, not been banned.

Slarti,

May I ask you a couple of questions?

Did you used to have aliases named "Slartibartfast" and "Sluttybuttfest"?

Did you get banned using one or both of the above aliases?

You seem to fond of the "truth" and "outing others" for not telling the truth, so let's see the cards close to your chest.

A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice, no need for long-winded answers about me, Shull or riddles to get out of telling the truth.

Slarti,
You seem to fond of the "truth" and "outing others" for not telling the truth, so let's see the cards close to your chest.
A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice, no need for long-winded answers about me, Shull or riddles to get out of telling the truth.
No

5 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

Slarti,

The same scenario applies to @Cookie Monster .  Did you used to go by the name of cockles1987 (I think I've got that correct?)  Were you ever banned using this alias name?

Again, no need for long-winded nonsense about Shull, me or winking wee faces, just answer the questions truthfully.  Thanks.

Edited by Percy Veer

4 minutes ago, Slarti said:
6 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:
Slarti,

No

Ok.  I was told different and I'm more inclined to believe the person I know in real life as opposed to an online persona.

Fair enough, I think I'll leave it there and just not bother with what you have to say as I'm not sure I could believe anything you have to offer.  Enjoy the rest of your evening and have a good day tomorrow.

Ok.  I was told different and I'm more inclined to believe the person I know in real life as opposed to an online persona.
Fair enough, I think I'll leave it there and just not bother with what you have to say as I'm not sure I could believe anything you have to offer.  Enjoy the rest of your evening and have a good day tomorrow.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

THIS seems to still be a very popular topic.  :)

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week

8 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

I was told in person at the game versus Hearts on the 7th of January that you had been barred before and had previous aliases.  Someone is "telling lies" and I bet it's not the person I was speaking to.

I was told, in person, in my local Tesco last night that you have had more aliases than you've seen St Mirren play in the last 3 years?

The person that told me this was genuine, and has never told me "lies" before.

I will go even further and give you their name, they used to post on here............... wee Shetland. :rolleyes:

Poor Shull, getting more desperate by the day. default_1eye.gif
Couldnae make it up..............................yet he does. [emoji38]
Yeah, he doesn't know who I am "in real life" but he appears to know that I am not the person "in real life" that told him those things. The only ways he could "know" that for sure are if:

1. the person who told him is himself.
2. he was never told and just made it up.

Which are exactly the same - except maybe HE doesn't know that, maybe he truly believes that someone else told him.