St Mirren v Ross County, Wed 1st Dec

faraway saint

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well, time will tell, I prefer to see where we are at the end of the season before making any calls for the manager to go, unless we're really in the shit.

We're currently 8th, calm down. 

Short memory, 7th last season, 2 cup semi finals.

The football from last season and this season is night and day,we absolutely clueless in final 3rd,and his signings, are brutal, we cannot win games with the dross we have as strikers,and they was pish before we signed them but he thinks they could do a job,nobody ave spoke to wanted Erwin or main,and last season junior 

I am really struggling to believe how bad we have become. Absolutely zero technique or ability.

The phrase “I could’ve done better myself” has to be one of the most incorrectly overused phrases in football, but tonight I have found myself on several occasions thinking I could LITERALLY have done better. 

And just for the record I mean the current 55 year old me.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I am really struggling to believe how bad we have become. Absolutely zero technique or ability.

The phrase “I could’ve done better myself” has to be one of the most incorrectly overused phrase in football, but tonight I have found myself on several occasions thinking I could LITERALLY have done better. 

No, you couldn't. :lol:

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The phrase “I could’ve done better myself” has to be one of the most incorrectly overused phrase in football, but tonight I have found myself on several occasions thinking I could LITERALLY have done better. 

Totally agree, this isn't bad luck this is a team void of ability and cannot do basics,criminal 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Anyway, great to see our amateurish, feeble footballing ability continues to be matched by the cringeworthy half time fair served up by Ali de Foy and co. 
I’ve had a turn of that nonsense with McGrath and McCarthy. It was a pure riddy. 

100%, the fawning over her earlier in the season, based on exactly what I don't know, has now been shown to be misplaced. 

To quote @oaksoft, cringe.