Aberdeen v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 4/12/21

shull

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

That team SHOULD be strong enough to win... If the attitude, effort and tactics are right.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Only have a chance if we go 3-4-2-1 with McGrath and Ronan playing just off Brophy - in recent games they have been playing far too deep and not influencing the game, noticeable that on Wednesday when they were pushed further forward we looked much better.

I'd also have had Erhahon in the middle instead of one of the oldies to give us more energy in there.

Second was off side but regardless, after a decent start we let ourselves down with shocking defending at a set piece.

Aye there was a wee shove in the back to gain space but FFS... Be strong and defend!

Painfully self inflicted again!

Decision time...

Stick with this or dig out the Miranda box set? [emoji850][emoji26]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Might be a total irrelevance to todays game but I for one was very disappointed that our keeper publicly criticised his team mates for not winning games. It’s something that should always be said behind closed doors. I’ve felt for a while that team morale and togetherness wasn’t quite right. Goodwin also often praises the away support which seems like a poorly veiled dig at the home fans. 2-0 down after 10 minutes will be a huge test to see if indeed we have the strong characters Goodwin would like us to believe we have