Ayr United v St. Mirren , 22nd or 23rd Jan 2022

14 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Bus from GS to Kilwinning and then train to Ayr. 1hr 25mins. Surely better than Barrhead Kilmarnock Ayr.

Magic bottles aplenty. emoji854.png

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Train from Barrhead to Ayr via Kilmarnock is 57 mins, including a 10 min wait at Kilmarnock.

Leave at 11.27, couple of cans on the train, in Ayr for 12.24. Wetherspoons round the corner, sorted. 

Train from Barrhead to Ayr via Kilmarnock is 57 mins, including a 10 min wait at Kilmarnock.
Leave at 11.27, couple of cans on the train, in Ayr for 12.24. Wetherspoons round the corner, sorted. 
Not too bad but need to factor in getting to Barrhead also so much of a much for me.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

E-tickets to go on sale on Monday according to Ayr fans. They dont do PATG like us. Tickets either on your phone or print at home. No mention of prices yet.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. :)

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ayrs mini revival seems to be over, currently 0-2 at home to lowly Morton.

Good news, didn't need them thinking they could win next week. :wink:

To be fair, Morton are having a wee purple patch. They drew away to Killie, beat Dunfermline 5-0 and won away at Ayr, today.  We should win it, but they won't be easy to beat, IMHO. 

Prediction 2-1 to the Saints.

5 hours ago, eckthesaint said:

Just been trying to find the info on tickets on official site but still nowt. Seen Ayrshire Saints post but surely there would be info on the site by now?

Nah, they'll be posted Monday I should think. We'll be given up to 3,000 tickets, so I don't think there will be a scramble.

How many are we expecting to take down there (estimated), reason I ask is taking my 11 year old boy and worried with it being standing that he might not actually see the game.

Any knowledgeable buds able to advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Normally Ayr in cup would expect around 1800 -2300 fans there but with Trains being off might impact that.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

How many are we expecting to take down there (estimated), reason I ask is taking my 11 year old boy and worried with it being standing that he might not actually see the game.

Any knowledgeable buds able to advise?

Taking into account what @Ronnie said I'd imagine there will be plenty of space to find a clear viewing area for you and your boy.

The cup game when Dargo scored both goals was the last time I was at this shithole and it was busy that day, there was still small pockets of space to see the game clearly.

Make sure you and your boy don't need the toilet, the facilities were 3rd world class. :wink:

What’s the best stand to go to viewing wise 1) west Stand or 2) railway end?

Thanks in advance

For atmosphere Railway end behind goals but if you were wanting a better view probably the West Stand it is an old wooden one seats are side on in line with 18 yard box bit like Firhill and the old Love Street one.

Personally I would go for Railway End get your son a space early he will enjoy that much more.

For atmosphere Railway end behind goals but if you were wanting a better view probably the West Stand it is an old wooden one seats are side on in line with 18 yard box bit like Firhill and the old Love Street one.

Personally I would go for Railway End get your son a space early he will enjoy that much more.

Thanks Ronnie, that’s great, taking everything into account Railway end for us, we’ve been to numerous away games (but not standing), with the possibility numbers may be down due to trains an Covid too I’m ok with this. [emoji106]

Thanks Ronnie, that’s great, taking everything into account Railway end for us, we’ve been to numerous away games (but not standing), with the possibility numbers may be down due to trains an Covid too I’m ok with this. [emoji106]

Get yourself on YouTube watch the 2-0 game Great Escape season give you and your boy an idea what you are in for. A goal from Sutton that if a Premier League Superstar scored would still be getting shown on TV now.