Ayr United v St. Mirren , 22nd or 23rd Jan 2022

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Tickets now available, two sections available for buds.

https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/package_link/LZEmOKzmpW/StMirrenAway

Cheers for the link.

2 auld farts tickets bought for the stand  😊

No seats numbers on tickets so 1st come gets the best seat :lol:

I see it is the same price for the terracing and stand.

Really looking forward to this game given that there's been a break and I've only been to a handful of away games this season. 

Ayr away is always a fixture most Saints fans love, and I'm no different. Given that it's the Scottish Cup, it adds even more to the occasion. 

Hopefully the squad is well rested and right up for it.

Saints win 3-0.

2 hours ago, W6er said:

Tickets purchased. I can't wait for this. 

I see someone in the match thread on P&B has suggested it will be a low turnout because of the train disruption and Covid restrictions. :( I can't even do a dot count, either. 

I'd be surprised if the "covid restrictions" will have much of a bearing on the attendance, although I did just see an item on the news that some supporters have taken this as the incentive they needed to support their team.

A win/win IMO. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, W6er said:

Tickets purchased. I can't wait for this. 

I see someone in the match thread on P&B has suggested it will be a low turnout because of the train disruption and Covid restrictions. :( I can't even do a dot count, either. 

These things won’t help, that’s for sure but a lot of fans travel by car these days.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'd be surprised if the "covid restrictions" will have much of a bearing on the attendance, although I did just see an item on the news that some supporters have taken this as the incentive they needed to support their team.

A win/win IMO. 

People who wanted to make a day of it and get pissed up in the pubs in Ayr.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

These things won’t help, that’s for sure but a lot of fans travel by car these days.

True enough. Let's hope so. I want to see 2,000 there! :)

Tickets purchased. Up for a week and getting two games in. A rare treat for me. 
Really looking forward to this one. Used to love going to Ayr. Don’t think I’ve been since the mid 80s when Fraser Campbell scored the only goal of the game relatively late on to much relief from the away support.

Think someone said earlier on this thread that Somerset Park was a shithole. Totally disagree. I love it. Proper old fitba ground. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Tickets purchased. Up for a week and getting two games in. A rare treat for me. 
Really looking forward to this one. Used to love going to Ayr. Don’t think I’ve been since the mid 80s when Fraser Campbell scored the only goal of the game relatively late on to much relief from the away support.

Think someone said earlier on this thread that Somerset Park was a shithole. Totally disagree. I love it. Proper old fitba ground. 

100% agree with you. I think it's a wonderful ground, as is Cappielow. Far more character than our sterile, breeze block home. 

According to a poster on P&B we've bought over 1,000 tickets already so far.