Ayr United v St. Mirren , 22nd or 23rd Jan 2022

Score early and they will have to come at us which will give us more opportunities.

If we can’t get the ball in the net for some time , I fear our new found confidence after from Tuesday may evaporate and we could end up like Hibs on Thursday  . 
I’m hoping we set up to take the game to them and build on Tuesdays win 🤞

21 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Goodwin planning some changes. This gives me the fear. An under strength team could see us go out

We could change the team and still be far too strong for them. The likes of Tait, Flynn, McGrath coming in are not going to weaken us imo.

I think we'll click today and run out easy winners. 

3-0 Saints. 

32 minutes ago, munoz said:

We could change the team and still be far too strong for them. The likes of Tait, Flynn, McGrath coming in are not going to weaken us imo.

I think we'll click today and run out easy winners. 

3-0 Saints. 

Any kind of win will be good enough!

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/live-streaming

£18

I’m not sure how good the quality is. It may be these robotic cameras that often have problems following the action.

I considered that, but read this on the page - Any subscription purchased less than 90 minutes before the commencement of the game may not be validated in time to ensure access to the live feed.