Ayr United v St. Mirren , 22nd or 23rd Jan 2022

2 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

delighted that it was McAllister, if only we could get more game time from him

Rumours are he’s apparently not very professional away from the club. It’s a shame really as there is a skilful player there, but you need to knuckle down these days to be a top performer.

Look at the progress McGinn and McLean have made since moving to England.

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Rumours are he’s apparently not very professional away from the club. It’s a shame really as there is a skilful player there, but you need to knuckle down these days to be a top performer.

Look at the progress McGinn and McLean have made since moving to England.

To be fair Derby must have seen potential in him.

31 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

To be fair Derby must have seen potential in him.

We all saw potential, but he has underperformed. We gave him a three year deal IIRC. I’d expect he got a decent wage from Derby and ourselves.
Hampered by injuries and not looking after himself has hindered his progress. 

Had the quality to be a good player with a long career but perhaps he’s let himself down. 

3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

We all saw potential, but he has underperformed. We gave him a three year deal IIRC. I’d expect he got a decent wage from Derby and ourselves.
Hampered by injuries and not looking after himself has hindered his progress. 

Had the quality to be a good player with a long career but perhaps he’s let himself down. 

Hopefully seeing Greg Kiltie  taking full advantage of his opportunity arising from the McGrath situation may spur Mc Allister to do the same.

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Are you Elvis ?

We're 2-0 ahead at a potential banana skin. Let the game peter out.

Good result but sat off them for way too long in the second half in my view. Would have been squeaky bum time if Ayr had been awarded that penalty claim. 

Edited by magnus

20 minutes ago, magnus said:

Seems no matter who we play the last 15 minutes are backs against the wall stuff.

What the hell you talking about I'm not at the game but wee chick said it was a stroll in the park no mention of a backs to the wall last fifteen.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

What the hell you talking about I'm not at the game but wee chick said it was a stroll in the park no mention of a backs to the wall last fifteen.

Ayr got better after the subs were made and  looked on the front foot for the last 15 minutes. Maybe my stress levels are lower than wee Chick's.

1 minute ago, magnus said:

Ayr got better after the subs were made and  looked on the front foot for the last 15 minutes. Maybe my stress levels are lower than wee Chick's.

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

Bollocking from Elvis for being too negative.

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

This weeks funniest post, coming from you who thrives on any negative shite trying to tell someone else off who was watching the game and you take Chicks, dim as a brick, word.

Couldnae make it up. :lol: