St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 11/12/21

shull

Well, next up, everyone's favourite manager Jack Ross, another inconsistent team, played some decent stuff, none less than the League Cup semi final against Rangers, but also have been utter shite. 

As unlikely as it seems, a win here could see us leapfrog them so, surely, an incentive for the manager and players?

I'd imagine their support are just about as desperate as ours for a win, first goal could win it.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I agree but I doubt we'll be sitting 8th after this month is out. 

If we're better than 8th please don't quote me, it'll be just another wrong prediction. :lol:

Sadly we are not better, we should be and to be brutal about it if we don't get act together the better players we've got will be off at end of season or even in January.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just noticed Hibs play Livingston on Wednesday, either a draw or Hibs win for me, certainly not a Livingston win as they would be equal on points with us, better goal difference and a still a game in hand, despite continual ridicule from many supporters.  

4 points for a win now is it  :lol:

Think it's time for big Jim to revert back to plan A back to making us hard to beat, We should start with a 5-5-0 formation in this game as our striker's couldn't score in a brothel.

Only kidding I've actually got a good feeling about this game after dreaming last night we won 6-1 hat trick for Brophy a Jamie Pen and Curtis rattling in 2 in the last 10 mins after coming on in the 79th min  

Optimism probably stemming from the fact I'm at the hospitality for this game, so if you're in the vicinity pop over and say hello, I should be easy to spot being at the big noisy table probably stuck up the back  :guinness  wearing a T-shirt with a John Needham's image and Don't blame me Blame it on the Kibble on it, 

Brophy unlikely to score a hat trick anytime soon. Was on SSN he is likely out till after the winter break with a hamstring tear.

Main couldn't hit a barn door with a tractor, Erwin seems bolted on to the bench with the socket set missing and Dennis although looking like a striker in small flashes, continues to not look like scoring.

8 nil Saints [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, scam75 said:

Brophy unlikely to score a hat trick anytime soon. Was on SSN he is likely out till after the winter break with a hamstring tear.

Main couldn't hit a barn door with a tractor, Erwin seems bolted on to the bench with the socket set missing and Dennis although looking like a striker in small flashes, continues to not look like scoring.

8 nil Saints emoji14.png

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Rampant optimism! I like it.

The league after today's results, thankfully Livingstone lost, but the worry is our next 4 games are looking like they could be pointless and the teams below us ALL have games in hand.
Looking ahead to the end of the month, any bets where we'll be in the league by then?
image.thumb.png.04e765af3b1794b8f9f41a725ab7df4b.png

We’re odds on to be bottom by the end of the year, however, unlikely as it may seem, I do believe we’ll pull a couple of surprise results out the bag and only be 10th place - with County and Dundee below us.

COYS !!