St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 11/12/21

shull

3 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

We need the fans to be up for this ,our team needs help.

Where are you!!

Well at the moment for me, it is 1 third chance i will watch in the house, 1 third chance i will go to the pub and watch the scores on the telly and maybe the game on my phone, and 1 third chance i will go. 

Will decide on Sat when i see what the weather is like. 

On 12/6/2021 at 7:17 AM, faraway saint said:

Just noticed Hibs play Livingston on Wednesday, either a draw or Hibs win for me, certainly not a Livingston win as they would be equal on points with us, better goal difference and a still a game in hand, despite continual ridicule from many supporters.  

Is that the same Livingston that despite having the lowest budget in the league have twice finished in the top six in the previous two seasons? Let’s remember county, Killie, stj and partick have all managed this feat. Sadly we look miles off it this season. 

I don’t usually go with the argument that  when teams need to turn their form around they just need to play us, however this time you could write the script. Hibs have a big heart to heart in the dressing room and come out a different team on Saturday.  They are going to need to use squad players given the suspensions and injuries, who will be playing for a cup final place.  

28 minutes ago, Bgsaint said:

I don’t usually go with the argument that  when teams need to turn their form around they just need to play us, however this time you could write the script. Hibs have a big heart to heart in the dressing room and come out a different team on Saturday.  They are going to need to use squad players given the suspensions and injuries, who will be playing for a cup final place.  

You could argue that, we are in more need of turning our form around. 

I wonder if a win for us(big IF) would see Jack getting the bullet ?