St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 11/12/21

shull

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

After passing up so many chances to turn draws into wins, Hibs' poor form suddenly presents us with an opportunity to take full points from what would usually be a difficult game. Can we grab what looks likely to be our last chance of a win before Christmas? Who knows, but as usual......

COYS!!

That was my thinking too so I put a big bet on us yesterday 

Hope the don't get the nay manager bounce  :zipit

I'm pretty disappointed he didn't hold on to his job for at least another week was really looking forward to having the chance of beating his team on Saturday after raping our club these past few years this was our chance...   Would you believe it he has shafted us again  :(

Tell you what he's made a small fortune on the back of winning the Championship with us has he not

Must have close to 6 figures tucked away in the bank after payoffs from Sunderland and now Hibs what's not to like eh..  And probably has one decent gig left in him to save his Managerial career

Wouldn't surprise me if he's back in a job before the end of the season and then back at our door for Jamie McGrath and Jack Anwick laughing his head off  :lol:

Edited by portmahomack saint

7 hours ago, Ethan said:

Nah Jack is on the slide. Failed at Sunderland and now Hibs

Didnt fail in either jobs... only lost 7 games at fecked up Sunderland and a final two semis and 3rd last season...Hibs must think they are a Big club just like Sunderland.. Crazy decision ...bet ya McInnes gets gig