St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 11/12/21

shull

No sure if this is good news or not.
Overall I think it's bad for us as they, surely, can't get any worse and, as someone mentioned, it's quite common for players to lift their game when a manager goes.
Let's see what Saturday brings, the next two games will, almost certainly, offer no points. 
The last time they sacked their Manager by a strange coincidence their next game was v St Mirren and pretty sure they were on a worse run than their current one, if my memory is correct a certain Kyle Magennis missed a sitter for a 2-0 lead and we ended up losing 3-1.

As has been highlighted previously our last win v Hibs was the "Stelios" match and for some reason our overall record against them last 20+ years is shocking the 10 games played since "Stelios" match should have included more than 1 victory but bad luck, bad refereeing, bad mistakes from strikers and defenders has meant no victories.

I fancied our chances to stop that bad run despite our own poor form but let's face it Saturdays match is really a game between worst 2 teams in the league and could go either way but would love JG to ditch the home long ball tactics of previous matches and revert to the more open style of play he seems to prefer in away matches.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Ross

Losing a Final

Losing two Semi Finals

Not getting Sunderland promoted.

Deliberately losing to Raith Rovers

An absolute fecking loser and a cheat.

Edited by shull

58 minutes ago, shull said:

Ross

Losing a Final

Losing two Semi Finals

Not getting Sunderland promoted.

Deliberately losing to Raith Rovers

An absolute fecking loser and a cheat.

Said the forum fud.... which confirms Ross is an okay manager..  Hibs rely on one player..  shite at back... and Nesbit is hardly a striker... anyway hope we add to their misery Sat

Edited by DougJamie

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Would be interesting to know what Hibs expectations are. Are they expecting to be a top team every season? They’ve never been that.

I’m personally surprised at Ross getting fired. 

This must have been planned for a while , they probably already know who'll be coming in as manager. If Jacko had won them the cup then they would have got pelters for bagging him later in the season.  

11 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Would be interesting to know what Hibs expectations are. Are they expecting to be a top team every season? They’ve never been that.

I’m personally surprised at Ross getting fired. 

Reported as having had an increasingly strained relationship with the clubs owner. Only one winner in that spat.

Close to 50/50 on the sacking of Ross from the Hibs support.

Not read the comments yet but certainly not a "tsunami" of support agree he should have gone.

A very small percentage of supporters have voted right enough but it is what it is. 

image.thumb.png.63dbde4665c8d1b8ce066775ba5623f9.png

Interesting read.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?355298-hibs-net-views-on-Ross-sacking

Edited by faraway saint