St Mirren v Hibernian SPFL Premiership 11/12/21

shull

2 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

We really are terrible to watch and it's getting worse every week.

That's the real worry, since the Dundee game it's steadily got worse, not just the results but just poor to watch.

Celtic & Rangers up next, like I said recently, looking, and praying, tha teams below us get beat, a sad state to be in. 

Alan Power was immense today and has been for some time - a pity we don't have more like him.

He not only wins the ball in tackles but is able to keep possession unlike practically everyone else in the team.

We are still persisting with the chip ball into the opposition's 6 yard box - you would think that this tactic has been tried and tested and should have been ditched some time ago.

But hey - if at first you don't succeed try try again!!!!

Utter f**king disorganised shite. Only reason what got a draw is that Hibs are as bad as us. No effort. No pressing. No passing and def not shooting. System Goody plays simply doesn't work. But for some reason he thinks it does. Think one win at home should tell him it doesn't. Main. Waste of a Jersey. Our game is still full of mistakes. Today we got away with it up to a point. Pass marks Power. Maybe Kiltie in the 1st half apart that utter rubbish.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Football getting served up is absolute shite.  Seems we have to go behind before we try to play attacking football at home this is not acceptable... 

Sent from the hospitality suite on my 2005 Nokia 3310 

Bought it of of Gus McPherson 

Even then it's a struggle to say anything we do is 'attacking'

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's the real worry, since the Dundee game it's steadily got worse, not just the results but just poor to watch.

Celtic & Rangers up next, like I said recently, looking, and praying, tha teams below us get beat, a sad state to be in. 

Good job we aren't points adrift at bottom before next 2 games.

After being unable to get into the last home game, same thing again today as season ticket not working. I eventually got in after 15 mins, having had to queue at ticket office. As if that’s not bad enough, having to watch that drivel on the park is adding insult to injury. Can anyone explain why Main was ever signed, never mind getting a game. He even makes Obika look good, and he was hopeless. Reckon we are definitely headed for either demotion or at best a play off place. Get a centre forward signed or forget it. Also, the ticket situation is appalling. 

After being unable to get into the last home game, same thing again today as season ticket not working. I eventually got in after 15 mins, having had to queue at ticket office. As if that’s not bad enough, having to watch that drivel on the park is adding insult to injury. Can anyone explain why Main was ever signed, never mind getting a game. He even makes Obika look good, and he was hopeless. Reckon we are definitely headed for either demotion or at best a play off place. Get a centre forward signed or forget it. Also, the ticket situation is appalling. 
Think we need more than a center forward. My ticket has always worked to be fair. But I agree with on everything else.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

The team is an awful watch. Slow build up with Annick used every third pass. The striker situation doesn’t look good and the tactics are horrible to watch . They are also not working. Five home wins in 18 months is a shocking record and we do have the look of a team on the slide. No wins in 9 games now with a hard run now til the shutdown it looks grim. Jim persisting with the formation is now borderline embarrassing not to mention hopeless. Is he under any real pressure tho? It’s brutal to watch so boring and our play is predictable 

Can we just accept that Livingston continue to perform better than us , above us again on a lesser budget? Or that Kilmarnock, county, St j , well , Thistle and Livi have all finished top six before. We are miles off top six much further than last year . Also for the guy slagging Obika is have him ahead of any of the three we had available today. 

Maybe i am missing something, certainly not vodka  :lol:  but why is Shaughnessy, a right footed player being played on the r/s of a back 3, while a left footed player like Dunne is being played in the middle of a back 3 while Fraser a right footed player is on the left side of the back 3. Surely it should be Fraser, Shaughnessy, Dunne if we play a back 3  🤔

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

All of our 4 so called strikers should be told to find an other club if they wish. 

Brophy is good enough and Dennis has previously shown that he knows the way to goal.

That said, I'd love us to sign a striker with some real aerial presence in the box.