Time to back the manager, players and chairman and dump Fibble

animal

Bumped into a ‘connected friend’ in my local Morrisons this morning.

Chat soon came around to Kibble (or FIBBLE as she calls them) and their threats of legal action against our club board and SMISA board members should they dare to speak publicly about the chaos (and now bullying) they are inflicting on our club.

She tells me concerns are being raised in some concerned quarters as to just what FIBBLE are up to.

As all this unfolds and Fibble delay this year’s AGM, just as they did last year’s, the manager and players are having to put up with the result of their contracting to ‘professionals’ such as their discredited ‘supplier’ Asigura Ltd.

Remember them? FIBBLE suppliers given stadia catering, security, and refurbishment of the training ground.

Thanks to their increased professionalism our players still have no washing facilities at their own training ground and are having to change at St Mirren Park then journey back and forward to and from Ralston in this climate!

Buildings at Ralston are unfinished and if planning applications are be believed proper permission for some of the works, tarpaulin flapping in the rain, has not even been secured.

Remember FIBBLE also forgot to tell you that they wanted the manager gone last year when team was playing well (the team had had facilities back then) and reaching semi finals.

Our manager deserves our support before he becomes as disillusioned as the fans and walks. Hibs?

Have a look at this link from when they came in and the claptrap we were fed.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3591-board-members-from-kibble

ASIGURA FACILITIES MANAGEMEET WAS INCORPORATED ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER THE RELEASE OF THIS NONSENSE.
NOW THERE IS A COINCIDENCE!

Time to back the manager, the players and the St Mirren supporters on the board and tell FIBBLE where to go now. Maybe take their second (Fibble staff member) general manager with them and ask the CE Tony Fitz why he backs them at all !!!!

It's certainly concerning. How long before SMISA can afford to buy them out?

People often think charities are always benevolent organisations. They can easily be established to enrich people, who pay themselves extravagant salaries and donate funds raised to cronies. I'm not saying this is the case with Kibble, but they shouldn't evade scrutiny on the basis that they're a charitable organisation. There absolutely should be 100% transparency now, with SMISA members (I am one) being informed of EXACTLY what's happening with the club.

2 hours ago, animal said:

Chat soon came around to Kibble (or FIBBLE as she calls them) and their threats of legal action against our club board and SMISA board members should they dare to speak publicly about the chaos (and now bullying) they are inflicting on our club.

She tells me concerns are being raised in some concerned quarters as to just what FIBBLE are up to.

As all this unfolds and Fibble delay this year’s AGM, just as they did last year’s, the manager and players are having to put up with the result of their contracting to ‘professionals’ such as their discredited ‘supplier’ Asigura Ltd.

Remember them? FIBBLE suppliers given stadia catering, security, and refurbishment of the training ground.

Thanks to their increased professionalism our players still have no washing facilities at their own training ground and are having to change at St Mirren Park then journey back and forward to and from Ralston in this climate!

Buildings at Ralston are unfinished and if planning applications are be believed proper permission for some of the works, tarpaulin flapping in the rain, has not even been secured.

Remember FIBBLE also forgot to tell you that they wanted the manager gone last year when team was playing well (the team had had facilities back then) and reaching semi finals.

Our manager deserves our support before he becomes as disillusioned as the fans and walks. Hibs?

ASIGURA FACILITIES MANAGEMEET WAS INCORPORATED ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER THE RELEASE OF THIS NONSENSE.

Time to back the manager, the players and the St Mirren supporters on the board and tell FIBBLE where to go now. Maybe take their second (Fibble staff member) general manager with them and ask the CE Tony Fitz why he backs them at all !!!!

If Ralston is as bad as you say , it's a disgrace !

Is not Smisa giving money to Ralston?

Are they checking where the members money is or is not being spent?

2 hours ago, animal said:

Morrisons, get away?

Anyhow, I don't remember they, I can't go with the hilarious word you use, so I'll revert to. the Kibble, wanted the manager gone? 

As for Goodwin walking to anywhere, never mind Hibs, is, beyond the realms of possibility IMO. 

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

What if kibble font want to sell?

It wouldn't be very good publicity for them, would it? The town's oldest charity exploiting the town's football club. Fans could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc. That kind of stuff, even if ignored by the press, would be all over social media. If you had protests during live games, or behind the goal, they'd feature on TV, too. It's a road nobody would want to go down, but if SMISA was left with no other options, then there'd be no alternative.

"It wouldn't be very good publicity for them, would it? The town's oldest charity exploiting the town's football club. Fans could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc. That kind of stuff, even if ignored by the press, would be all over social media. If you had protests during live games, or behind the goal, they'd feature on TV, too. It's a road nobody would want to go down, but if SMISA was left with no other options, then there'd be no alternative."

Over to you, W7.

Edited by doakie

21 minutes ago, W6er said:

It wouldn't be very good publicity for them, would it? The town's oldest charity exploiting the town's football club. Fans could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc. That kind of stuff, even if ignored by the press, would be all over social media. If you had protests during live games, or behind the goal, they'd feature on TV, too. It's a road nobody would want to go down, but if SMISA was left with no other options, then there'd be no alternative.

That isn't remotely based on a shred of truth. Whether the vocal minority on here like it or not, this has been backed by SMISA members. Until we see some sort of tangible change in view (not just a few people moaning on a fan forum) then there is no basis for demonstrations. 

Edited by bazil85

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That isn't remotely based on a shred of truth. Whether the vocal minority on here like it or not, this has been backed by SMISA members. Until we see some sort of tangible change in view (not just a few people moaning on a fan forum) then there is no basis for demonstrations. 

I wasn't suggesting that Kibble are exploiting St. Mirren, rather that if they refused to sell, then they would be standing in the way of 100% fan ownership. Why would they refuse to sell, unless they were somehow benefiting from the arrangement? The latter would imply parasitic behaviour. 

I think when SMISA is in the position to buy the club outright, Kibble wouldn't stand in our way. :) The alternative would not be a nice road to travel down. :(  

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Time we heard from the Smisa chairman  and local MP

35 minutes ago, W6er said:

I wasn't suggesting that Kibble are exploiting St. Mirren, rather that if they refused to sell, then they would be standing in the way of 100% fan ownership. Why would they refuse to sell, unless they were somehow benefiting from the arrangement? The latter would imply parasitic behaviour. 

I think when SMISA is in the position to buy the club outright, Kibble wouldn't stand in our way. :) The alternative would not be a nice road to travel down. :(  

They ARE benefiting from the arrangement, the arrangement was sold as mutually beneficial. Did you miss all the points and discussions and suggestions on allowing Kibble in which was democratically passed? It isn't "parasitic" behaviour if there is a mutually beneficial working arrangement. 

Your last sentence, I'm not sure you really get what is going on with the arrangement here. There isn't a future state plan where SMISA buy-out the Kibble, this is the final stage of the fan ownership. The money now raised by SMISA members isn't going to a future buyout, it's all now accounted for in a plan members backed. 

They ARE benefiting from the arrangement, the arrangement was sold as mutually beneficial. Did you miss all the points and discussions and suggestions on allowing Kibble in which was democratically passed? It isn't "parasitic" behaviour if there is a mutually beneficial working arrangement. 
Your last sentence, I'm not sure you really get what is going on with the arrangement here. There isn't a future state plan where SMISA buy-out the Kibble, this is the final stage of the fan ownership. The money now raised by SMISA members isn't going to a future buyout, it's all now accounted for in a plan members backed. 

Hawd the bus, are you saying if SMISA and the Kibble agree to part ways. They can't. [emoji44]

Hawd the bus, are you saying if SMISA and the Kibble agree to part ways. They can't. [emoji44]

No, where did you get that from? 

Eh, from here

There isn't a future state plan where SMISA buy-out the Kibble, this is the final stage of the fan ownership. The money now raised by SMISA members isn't going to a future buyout, it's all now accounted for in a plan members backed. 

Final to me means final. But if you have another definition [emoji848]

4 hours ago, animal said:

On the ball again, Animal. Every single point you make is accurate, some of which seems to have been forgotten by some of our fanbase.

I checked your link and wonder whatever happened to Ronnie McGinlay? (For those of you who have forgotten or haven’t checked out the link - he was, apparently, a St.Mirren fan and one of the original Kibble directors who was placed onto our board however he quickly disappeared from view to be replaced by a Celtic fan).

I wonder why he left the club so quickly?

I wonder why the former general manager (and Kibble employee) David Jamieson left so quickly?

The AGM being delayed - yet again - is a major source of concern to me but I've no doubt that those ill-informed Kibble supporters on this forum will claim that it's not important. It is extremely important. Word has already leaked that the AGM may be held by Zoom in an attempt for two directors to escape face to face scrutiny. One contributor laughably claimed on another thread that it’s not important for Kibble directors to attend. Do not be fooled - we can easily have a public AGM and still stick to Covid guidelines. For example, most of you will remember Stewart Gilmour hosting a public debate over Rangers going into administration in the main stand. There were hundreds in attendance so that indicates that there there's no need for a Zoom based AGM thus no need for the Kibble directors to fail to attend in person, as they have previously failed to do. Every single director has a moral duty to face the shareholders!

I have been saying for months that our training ground not being fit for purpose was totally unacceptable and I’m certain that the manager and his staff would agree. No debate - it's unacceptable. However, but I also heard the story that planning permission for the building work has only recently been applied for and given. I can't prove it so no need to come on here demanding evidence - which is the clarion call for some of the Kibble employees, I mean, Saints fans on this forum but that is irrelevant. Completely irrelevant because the important point, which is a matter of fact and is undeniable, is that the building work is incomplete! AND WE’RE IN DECEMBER!!! Let that sink in – our highly paid, professional footballers are getting changed at Greenhill Road and driving to the training ground, doing their work in all weathers and then driving back to the stadium to clean up. Professional standards? I think not!

I agree with Animal, let's back the manager, the players and each other, including our chairman (who, don't forget, has had his case dealt with, having been fined and disciplined by the authorities). Let’s unite to weed out those who do not have the club's best interest at heart, including, dare I say, the current general manager, yet another Kibble employee whose loyalty undoubtedly lies with Kibble and not St.Mirren.

For the record, I won’t be answering those who cast aspersions on the validity of this post or those who demand proof of the content. I am simply asking rhetorical questions and providing what I believe to be accurate information to keep the fans up to date.

There are those who will reply with scornful, cynical replies (we all know who the doubters will be) claiming that Kibble are doing a wonderful job in spite of the fact that there is huge disharmony at boardroom level. You can choose to believe me or not but  my advice is to follow your own path, seek out your own information. Ask your own questions of directors, the Smisa board or fellow fans (lots of supporters know what’s going on) but, please, don’t launch a counter argument accusing me of X, Y or Z as I won’t be responding. I’m not going to spend time answering or arguing – I’ve simply offered information about the lack of professionalism since Kibble came aboard.  Do with whatever you want with it.

My thoughts now turn towards on field activities and tomorrow's vital fixture. We desperately need a home win.

COYS

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I quite literally voted for the current arrangement. I wasn't aware that SMISA had given up on our initial objective.  :(

1 hour ago, HSS said:

What if kibble dont want to sell?

@bazil85 - my response was to the above question.  

'It isn't "parasitic" behaviour if there is a mutually beneficial working arrangement.' - You're correct, however I think the club should be in the hands of the fans. That's what I want. I'd question the motives of anybody who would stand in the way of that objective.

[mention=8643]bazil85[/mention] - my response was to the above question.  

'It isn't "parasitic" behaviour if there is a mutually beneficial working arrangement.' - You're correct, however I think the club should be in the hands of the fans. That's what I want. I'd question the motives of anybody who would stand in the way of that objective.

I didn't because I was 100% behind fan ownership band saw no need for changing the terms at such a late stage; could smell a rat at the way it was a done deal before being voted upon; could see no major benefits that with careful management we couldn't achieve ourselves; and saw the potential for more problems than benefits by diluting SMISA control in the boardroom.

Time will tell.

I still hope to be proven wrong!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Eh, from here

Final to me means final. But if you have another definition emoji848.png

It’s final as in it’s final regarding the fan buyout stage. It doesn’t remotely suggest if something was to change in the future it wouldn’t be possible to execute. We have the final of the league cup next weekend, doesn’t mean there won’t be a league cup next season. 

1 hour ago, W6er said:

I quite literally voted for the current arrangement. I wasn't aware that SMISA had given up on our initial objective.  :(

@bazil85 - my response was to the above question.  

The club is in the hands of the fans. Fan owned doesn’t mean fan run though. They are different objectives & it isn’t necessarily that one is better than the other. 

Fibble , love that . Though I suspect the those working for Kibble won't. 

Those working for rival companies that compete for the same business as Kibble will be loving this terminology and how this relationship is seemingly developing. 

Kibble really shouldn't really be making enemies as it will just result in name calling   petty accusations and there will be no winners .

With that in mind , I think both parties should seek a compromise that allows both parties to come out the arrangement with dignity. 

And BTW , I'm one of the guys that believe the rumours to be true  , and am concerned about the impact it could have on the team .

Dibble , love that . Though I suspect the those working for Kibble won't. 
Those working for rival companies that compete for the same business as Kibble will be loving this terminology and how this relationship is seemingly developing. 
Kibble really shouldn't really be making enemies as it will just result in name calling   petty accusations and there will be no winners .
With that in mind , I think both parties should seek a compromise that allows both parties to come out the arrangement with dignity. 
And BTW , I'm one of the guys that believe the rumours to be true  , and am concerned about the impact it could have on the team .

Let’s get the Kibble out of our club. Regroup as a fan base and get back to paying our money to own our club.

Norrie, I said previously : The club literally don’t answer the phone, rarely reply to emails, the fan’s voice is no longer heard.

The only way they’ll take notice is -fans shouting it before the game/ half time and after the game and banners.

Support the team during the game

It’s a power struggle, not a partnership

Doing this in more than one home game? Will get noticed.

Starting tomorrow hopefully

Our club , Our Voice