Time to back the manager, players and chairman and dump Fibble

animal

50 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

I think we need some answers and without this the rumour mill will continue to churn out stories. 

I agree, I voted against the Kibble involvement as I couldn't see how investing in the club was a necessity for them to be in a business partnership with us, similarly I don't see the benefits of a power struggle in the boardroom to them either, we need the facts out in the open to be clear about what is going on, with regard to the customer service from the club, if this is Kibble bringing professionalism to the club then I'd rather we had the gifted amateurs.

We're stuck with Kibble for the moment, love them or loathe them. However, you're right, if these rumours are proven true then as fans we cannot sit by and let this happen.
It was aimed at all those advocating chanting and banners.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Part of the Smisa statement from today - 

At the same time, we are aware of recent online discussion around our relationship with Kibble. In any partnership, differences of opinion and approach can arise. The best place for any issues to be managed is in the boardroom and between the shareholders.

We would stress for us to play that out in public would not be in the best interests of St Mirren. On that basis we ask for understanding and realism from members over what SMISA can publicly say.

Edited by doakie

1 minute ago, doakie said:

Smisa statement from today - 

Club boardoom update

Our members will no doubt be aware of the discussion surrounding historic tweets made by another of our representatives, club chair John Needham. A few people have asked our position on this issue and now the SFA proceedings against him have concluded regarding the one tweet which was issued whilst he was a Director of the Club, we will publicly share it.

We do not condone John’s tweets and they were an error of judgement on his part. It was right John apologise, which he has done, publicly and privately. However we have had the benefit of working with John over the past 18 months. We do not believe those tweets reflect the measured character we have got to know.

Since becoming club chair shortly after we became majority shareholders in the summer, John has been an effective and hands-on presence around the club. He had been working with staff to help improve club operations after some of the issues that arose over the summer, and had fronted two SMISA member meetings to take questions and report back.

We do not believe his tweet in May should outweigh the good work he has done and is doing. He remains an asset to SMISA and St Mirren and we believe it’s in the club’s best interest he continue. On that basis, he retains the full and unanimous support of the SMISA Board and our board reps.

At the same time, we are aware of recent online discussion around our relationship with Kibble. In any partnership, differences of opinion and approach can arise. The best place for any issues to be managed is in the boardroom and between the shareholders.

We would stress for us to play that out in public would not be in the best interests of St Mirren. On that basis we ask for understanding and realism from members over what SMISA can publicly say.

We will continue to regularly update members on SMISA business, and will push the club to make sure updates about club operations are communicated as openly and promptly as they can be.

What we can say is that the SMISA Board are a group of lifelong St Mirren fans who do what we do because we love the club, and who will act in its best interests at all times. The same is true of our four representatives on the club board (John, Gordon Scott, Alan Wardrop and now Alex White), and we have full faith in them to do that on your behalf.

Already been posted. 

8 hours ago, doakie said:

Part of the Smisa statement from today - 

Ffs…. Words… that say absolutely nothing…amateurs…what a complete f**k up smisa are…