SMISA Update.........

16 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

That's not how I took it at all, though your picture of Baz is spot on.

There ARE issues.
SMISA are fighting our corner and prepared to lock horns.
That has to be done in private and I respect that.

Just a shame it has come to this!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Tears because the statement doesn’t fit into your anti-Kibble, us vs them agenda. Ouch. 

Also, good wee bit of assertion there. 

Tears because the statement doesn’t fit into your anti-Kibble, us vs them agenda. Ouch. 

Also, good wee bit of assertion there. 
Au contraire Mon Ami.

It is a well worded and measured response which says "watch this space".

Unlike you with MacPherson.
Unlike you with Flynn.
Unlike you with anyone who dares to disagree with you, I have patience and am happy to support them.

16 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Au contraire Mon Ami.

It is a well worded and measured response which says "watch this space".

Unlike you with MacPherson.
Unlike you with Flynn.
Unlike you with anyone who dares to disagree with you, I have patience and am happy to support them.

Irony obviously isn’t lost on you is it? 😂

’I disagree with you in Flynn & Macpherson, plus you pure hate people disagreeing with you’ As I have said many times, problems on this thread aren’t with my disagreement, it’s with people like you upset that you don’t have the information to change my mind.

In any partnership, differences of opinion and approach can arise.’

You’ve taken this as Kibble are the villains, SMISA the shinning lights, Kibble want to hurt the club & don’t have their interests aligned, everything is in meltdown. Then you claim because I don’t jump on your assumption bandwagon, I somehow have a problem with disagreement. 

You’ve had a shocker on this particular subject over different threads. Haha 

Edited by bazil85

Surely those who want a greater democratic say in how things are run have a beef with SMISA and how their representatives behave on the board.  You have to sort out SMISA before you can influence the board.  Does SMISA membership give you a vote at the AGM. No, it's shareholders who vote at the AGM.  If you want your voice heard on every issue - I for one would love to hear how you plan to do it as it's the major flaw in fan ownership.  Good luck.

7 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

What heinous crime has he committed to warrant removal from the role?

Clearly, our views differ. Nothing wrong with that. I think a Fine by the Scottish Football authorities for bringing the game into disrepute does it for me.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, Cookie Monster said:

What we can say is that the SMISA Board are a group of lifelong St Mirren fans who do what we do because we love the club, and who will act in its best interests at all times.

Surely cant be just me who thinks that is more telling that the 'differences of opinion' part of the statement?

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Surely cant be just me who thinks that is more telling that the 'differences of opinion' part of the statement?

I am relaxed about differences of opinions between board members and those who share ownership. Pretty normal and healthy I would like to think. As fans we better get used to it as it’s likely to happen often unless leaks from board meetings are stemmed. Unlikely in the short term.

I am disappointed though that the board shied away from the opportunity to ditch the chair after his gaffes.

Had they done so then I would have more confidence in them acting with a common purpose. I’m not surprised that this has been divisive.

Time Will tell if collaboration between the major shareholders will work or not. It will come, I am sure, but will now take longer. An opportunity missed.

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

I am relaxed about differences of opinions between board members and those who share ownership. Pretty normal and healthy I would like to think. As fans we better get used to it as it’s likely to happen often unless leaks from board meetings are stemmed. Unlikely in the short term.

I am disappointed though that the board shied away from the opportunity to ditch the chair after his gaffes.

Had they done so then I would have more confidence in them acting with a common purpose. I’m not surprised that this has been divisive.

Time Will tell if collaboration between the major shareholders will work or not. It will come, I am sure, but will now take longer. An opportunity missed.

I am disappointed that you are now showing yourself to be not a just a *** apologist who has consistently made excuses for their Hunnish behaviour time after time, suggesting they are not as bad as they genuinely prove themselves to be, time after time, suggesting that surely we can all get along…

I was fooled by that charade.

Because you are now prepared to offer no hand of friendship to a St Mirren Supporting Paisley Buddie, who merely articulated in a humorous way , what we all feel.

You’re a big disappointment.   :(

When I say “all”, I’m thinking of genuine St Mirren fans.

I used to give you credit for being generously open-minded.  I was wrong.

Just now, antrin said:

I am disappointed that you are now showing yourself to be not a just a *** apologist who has consistently made excuses for their Hunnish behaviour time after time, suggesting they are not as bad as they genuinely prove themselves to be, time after time, suggesting that surely we can all get along…

I was fooled by that charade.

Because you are now prepared to offer no hand of friendship to a St Mirren Supporting Paisley Buddie, who merely articulated in a humorous way , what we all feel.

You’re a big disappointment.   :(

When I say “all”, I’m thinking of genuine St Mirren fans.

I used to give you credit for being generously open-minded.  I was wrong.

If you say so. I obviously touched a nerve. I am not anti Celtic or Rangers. I am pro St Mirren. There is a difference.

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

If you say so. I obviously touched a nerve. I am not anti Celtic or Rangers. I am pro St Mirren. There is a difference.

The difference being that you’re prepared to forgive all the calumnies perpetrated by ****, yet not a joke from a St Mirren man.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

The difference being that you’re prepared to forgive all the calumnies perpetrated by ****, yet not a joke from a St Mirren man.

Had a Rangers or Celtic chairman said similar things about St Mirren supporters then I would feel the same way about them. You might recall Paisley Panda being given the heave ho after making fun of the Morton fans Soap Dodger “reputation “ That joke was unacceptable apparently.

Had a Rangers or Celtic chairman said similar things about St Mirren supporters then I would feel the same way about them. You might recall Paisley Panda being given the heave ho after making fun of the Morton fans Soap Dodger “reputation “ That joke was unacceptable apparently.
So whoever said it about whoever it was on the bridge it would be the same? Is that really what you are saying?

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Had a Rangers or Celtic chairman said similar things about St Mirren supporters then I would feel the same way about them.
Their opinions are already consistently reprehensible.  They are bigots.  I neither care nor expect them to be chastised by the authorities. They’ve been given crate Blanche by the SFA for years.

Anyway no Rangers chairman is around to say that.  Rangers died a dozen years ago.

you protest too much.  You’re a consistent apologist for those bigots.

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

You might recall Paisley Panda being given the heave ho after making fun of the Morton fans Soap Dodger “reputation “ That joke was unacceptable apparently.

again - a pathetic over-reaction.  That wasn’t out and out bigotry.

You might recall Paisley Panda being given the heave ho after making fun of the Morton fans Soap Dodger “reputation “ That joke was unacceptable apparently.

I could be wrong but I thought it was for wiping his arse with a Falkirk top.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, antrin said:

you protest too much.  You’re a consistent apologist for those bigots.

I don’t apologise for those you label as bigots in any sense shape or form. I don’t treat them any differently from other opponents we meet. Equally. I expect them to treat us the same way. I don’t condone rebel or sectarian singing. Old and worn out as they are.

12 hours ago, Rascal said:

Clearly, our views differ. Nothing wrong with that. I think a Fine by the Scottish Football authorities for bringing the game into disrepute does it for me.

They do indeed differ.

The fine imposed  I see as enough censure.

Are there any other occasions when an official has been sacked/removed from post when found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute?

Ally Mccoist wasn't.

Edited by Kombibuddie
Typo