New Fibble "professionalism" costs our club yet again

animal

Heard that Saints have quietly settled "out of court" with the ex ticket office manager for around £20,000.

I have no reason to doubt this information because my source been on point with everything else. 

This attempt to compensate for what was said to be unfair dismissal overseen by Fibble’s (second) general manager and the Fibble supporting CE who did not follow proper procedures is just another example of the club losing money hand over fist.

Told decisions are being made without the full knowledge of non Kibble supporting board members.

Wonder how much is left of the Scottish government loan?

Also told financially we have to make a top six place because of overspending. 

10 hours ago, animal said:

This part wouldn't surprise me, and isn't a crime in itself.

After last year it was reasonable we would TRY to build the team to improve on last year's achievement.

Don't think it's the Kibble's fault, more down to the manager if we don't make top 6 this season. 

5 minutes ago, Irate-Pirate said:

Historically I always thought we budgeted for finishing 11th?

What changed?

Just as well we made two semi-finals last season.

👀

Last season was quite a change, never in any trouble, never in any relegation battle and a smidgen off 6th so nothing wrong in aiming high.

Just looks like we've not got the manager or players to take us there.

20 hours ago, animal said:

Heard that Saints have quietly settled "out of court" with the ex ticket office manager for around £20,000.

I have no reason to doubt this information because my source been on point with everything else. 

This attempt to compensate for what was said to be unfair dismissal overseen by Fibble’s (second) general manager and the Fibble supporting CE who did not follow proper procedures is just another example of the club losing money hand over fist.

Told decisions are being made without the full knowledge of non Kibble supporting board members.

Wonder how much is left of the Scottish government loan?

Interesting 

Kibble CEO named Regional Director of the Year for Glasgow and the West at IoD awards (renfrewshire24.co.uk)
I think this is an appropriate place for this.
You can almost feel the rage building up.mad0176.gif :rolleyes:
Given his £200,001 annual salary and £25,000 employer pension contributions as detailed in the accounts registered at companies House, I'm glad he is doing an award winning job. Real value for money there.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Given his £200,001 annual salary and £25,000 employer pension contributions as detailed in the accounts registered at companies House, I'm glad he is doing an award winning job. Real value for money there.

Was that a striking down motion in the back or just a full frontal through the heart stabbing motion there on your JG doll. [emoji1787]

15 hours ago, FTOF said:

Kibble CEO named Regional Director of the Year for Glasgow and the West at IoD awards (renfrewshire24.co.uk)

You can almost feel the rage building up.Mad smiley 176 :rolleyes:

Congratulations to him, good to see someone linked to our football club get some recognition. 👍

Hello Bazil85 you are very quiet on this topic. Usually defending Fibble long before now - are you OK mate ?

Heard there was a SMISA board meeting on Monday night and a SMFC board meeting last night.  Anyone have any news ? We got more info when Stewart Gilmour was in charge.

Edited by animal

3 minutes ago, animal said:

Hello Bazil85 you are very quiet on this topic. Usually defending Fibble long before now - are you OK mate ?

Heard there was a SMISA board meeting on Monday night and a SMFC board meeting last night.  Anyone have any news ? We got more info when Stewart Gilmour was in charge.

Lol ^^^ 

"Fibble" is never going to catch on mate, accept it. 

I take your claims with a pinch of salt on the settlements and even if true, I certainly don't immediately jump to the "it's all big bad Kibble's fault" conclusion. 

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Lol ^^^ 

"Fibble" is never going to catch on mate, accept it. 

I take your claims with a pinch of salt on the settlements and even if true, I certainly don't immediately jump to the "it's all big bad Kibble's fault" conclusion. 

I think it will . It has a nice ring to it . Tbh I rather St Mirren and Fibble break their ties and the term Fibble just dies a death . So to a certain extent agree with you Baz .

35 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I think it will . It has a nice ring to it . Tbh I rather St Mirren and Fibble break their ties and the term Fibble just dies a death . So to a certain extent agree with you Baz .

I think we often run risks on here of thinking/ assuming BAWA is a majority view. That's been shown to be wrong quite often. 

In saying that, for some of the St Moan loyal on here I've probably done Animal a big favour in knocking the use of "Fibble" 🤣

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I think we often run risks on here of thinking/ assuming BAWA is a majority view. That's been shown to be wrong quite often. 

In saying that, for some of the St Moan loyal on here I've probably done Animal a big favour in knocking the use of "Fibble" 🤣

It's all about opinions and not being hostile towards people who,s opinions are different to yours . 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Says the one you just referred to ST MOAN!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There is no hostility in that, it's having a pop at people being negative. No more hostel than "knicker wetter" or "happy clapper" Just like there is no hostility in me having opinions that Flynn is done & Macpherson isn't the answer. Yet you have been extremely hostile to me in having these views. Going as far as claiming the Flynn opinion is "abuse" You also observably have an issue with me having different opinions about these players, you couldn't accept it. 

Buying a further 27% of shares when you are already the majority shareholder makes ZERO financial sense in fact it's madness. SMISA have the majority shareholding, buying more won't necessarily give them any more influence. Plus Kibble have shown no interest in selling their share so it's a moot point.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

There is no hostility in that, it's having a pop at people being negative. No more hostel than "knicker wetter" or "happy clapper" Just like there is no hostility in me having opinions that Flynn is done & Macpherson isn't the answer. Yet you have been extremely hostile to me in having these views. Going as far as claiming the Flynn opinion is "abuse" You also observably have an issue with me having different opinions about these players, you couldn't accept it. 
You agree it's all about opinions... Yet call people who disagree with you the At Moan Loyal.

You defend it by saying they are being negative.

How is that respecting the opinions of others?

Buying a further 27% of shares when you are already the majority shareholder makes ZERO financial sense in fact it's madness. SMISA have the majority shareholding, buying more won't necessarily give them any more influence. Plus Kibble have shown no interest in selling their share so it's a moot point.

If SMISA owned that additional 27.5%, would that not change the boardroom structure and effectively give SMISA more control?

That said, your last point about a moot point is a valid point! [emoji12]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You agree it's all about opinions... Yet call people who disagree with you the At Moan Loyal.

You defend it by saying they are being negative.

How is that respecting the opinions of others?

I don’t call people that for disagreeing with me. I call them it for sustained negativity, often irrelevant of subject. 

People can have an opinion, I welcome that. Where that opinion is practically always miserable, I’m allowed to call out my view on that. Do you disagree?  

On 12/14/2021 at 5:36 PM, FTOF said:

You can almost feel the rage building up.Mad smiley 176 :rolleyes:

These awards are always a farce. It's like an organisation I used to work where workplace bullying was endemic yet they got "investors in people" status.

Makes a difference that you can do as you like.

I see the dome is down again.

Looking at the area around it ,it is possible to build a full size inside football pitch with changing rooms similar to the coveted one in Toryglen ,this would be a great addition to the club ,the town,and the community (most deprived  area in Scotland)It could be used for multiple  sports and events.

This would be a good project for Kibble to commit to the area  and run as a community venture.

14 hours ago, Hendo said:

These awards are always a farce. It's like an organisation I used to work where workplace bullying was endemic yet they got "investors in people" status.

Yep some things never make any sense. We should show some dignity and offer to give them it back. 👇

We are delighted to have been announced as the 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎 of the Financial Performance Award at the 2021, sponsored by Off the Pitch. We were up against some tough competition including Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.