New Fibble "professionalism" costs our club yet again

animal

6 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

1 .

of course they can ,if the owners allow it ,and they are one of the owners of the club.

THEY OWN 27%   . Building a full size facility will take away lots of car parking , probably the mens shed area, and at least one maybe two of the entry / exit points . Do you seriously believe the other 73% will vote for that ? Nah, me neither .

2  they can extend it !     You’ve obviously never been there !! 😂 I’m sure the neighbouring / adjoining tenants & owners might have something to say bout that . And if they did consider extending, they’d also have to extend UP ! 

3  you are correct it would not directing help Ferguslie park but it could still work with the community in Paisley to use it for any purpose..     We agree it won’t benefit Feegie, and if they did want something that would benefit the community in Paisley, why not build it in …… Paisley ? 🤷‍♂️

But ideally it would be the option of replacing the current dome with a new permanent  structure to help the club and local community.     100% Agree on that one , but it won’t be full size &  we shouldn’t (in my opinion) give the kibble any more leverage in our club . 

If  we don t try , we dont get 

Non starter !! 

D5C0E993-2BC2-404A-81A6-5E332DF3DBEC.jpeg

If Kibble are not going to invest in the club  why did they buy shares?
They said the partnership will help change the lives of some of the most vulnerable young people in Scotland, by allowing them to step up their young workforce development programme to provide training and job opportunities based around the club’s facilities and operations.

They said the partnership will help change the lives of some of the most vulnerable young people in Scotland, by allowing them to step up their young workforce development programme to provide training and job opportunities based around the club’s facilities and operations.
They stopped short of saying anything about the long standing employees that would be cast aside to facilitate it!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
25 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:
If Kibble are not going to invest in the club  why did they buy shares?

Out of interest, has this happened and how many and what jobs have they actually been given?

I mean real jobs, not just under the "training" banner. 

So would planning, building, kitting out, management and advertising a bespoke sports facility in a deprived area of the town not fit in to their aims and objectives and provide the experience for all sorts of different skills for their youngsters and be a good a promotion tool for themselves??

So would planning, building, kitting out, management and advertising a bespoke sports facility in a deprived area of the town not fit in to their aims and objectives and provide the experience for all sorts of different skills for their youngsters and be a good a promotion tool for themselves??
There's one big problem that was pointed out very early in this debate.

It won't fit. [emoji1787]

2 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Yes it does ,it just means losing parking spaces but there are plenty unused behind west stand

Aye , that’s all it means 😂😂😂

*apologies for the very basic editing skills on the photo  🙄*

As I pointed out earlier, you would lose at least one but in this scenario two car park entry / exit points and the Mens shed area would go also , but it also appears we would be building on land that doesn’t appear to belong to the club !!  

671C8193-5959-40FE-AAC2-9970E150F6DD.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

As I pointed out earlier, you would lose at least one but in this scenario two car park entry / exit points and the Mens shed area would go also , but it also appears we would be building on land that doesn’t appear to belong to the club !!  

Cracking graphic. 😉

Aye , that’s all it means [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
*apologies for the very basic editing skills on the photo  [emoji849]*

671C8193-5959-40FE-AAC2-9970E150F6DD.thumb.jpeg.632f9e5a54f1c637f480170718833080.jpeg
I seem to recall that the club also own the land across the avenue from the car park. If true, wouldn't that be suitable?

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Aye , that’s all it means [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
*apologies for the very basic editing skills on the photo  [emoji849]*

671C8193-5959-40FE-AAC2-9970E150F6DD.thumb.jpeg.632f9e5a54f1c637f480170718833080.jpeg

That can't be true, waldo said it could be done.

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

We  own this land and accross the road ,no problem building a new exit ,be good if some clever st mirren supporting Architect could rustle up some graphic to give us all a better idea of what it could look like.

4 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

We  own this land and accross the road ,no problem building a new exit ,be good if some clever st mirren supporting Architect could rustle up some graphic to give us all a better idea of what it could look like.

😂.  Ah , ok .  So we’re closing off two vehicle exits and having to incur even more costs by building a single new exit across the land that you insist we own but strangely never included it inside the perimeter fence when the ground was built ? 
perhaps we have some friendly saints minded civil engineers & Builders who would do the work for zilch , or better still the Kibble could do it ! 🙄  while their at it , they could find a new plot for the mens shed project . 

As I said  I don’t know  who owns the land across the road but if it is the club, I’d say a better idea would be sell it to developers ( if there are any who want to buy of course ) to raise some cash .

23 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

😂.  Ah , ok .  So we’re closing off two vehicle exits and having to incur even more costs by building a single new exit across the land that you insist we own but strangely never included it inside the perimeter fence when the ground was built ? 
perhaps we have some friendly saints minded civil engineers & Builders who would do the work for zilch , or better still the Kibble could do it ! 🙄  while their at it , they could find a new plot for the mens shed project . 

As I said  I don’t know  who owns the land across the road but if it is the club, I’d say a better idea would be sell it to developers ( if there are any who want to buy of course ) to raise some cash .

We could take over the existing road and give the council the land accross  the road to form new road ,these kind of deals happen with lots of new developments. 

As it is the land is sitting there doing nothing.

Ad I say if we have enterprising  architect or civil engineer  in our support to draw a sketch it would help.

We could take over the existing road and give the council the land accross  the road to form new road ,these kind of deals happen with lots of new developments. 
As it is the land is sitting there doing nothing.
Ad I say if we have enterprising  architect or civil engineer  in our support to draw a sketch it would help.
So who would actually build this road. The council who have a road, the Kibble or SMFC? [emoji1787]

Ah f**k it , I’ll play along 😵💫

I think the kibble should invest in a brand new 25000 seat stadium for Saints , we can build it on the land we already own at Glasgow airport  just outside the Terminal building , we’d only lose a couple of thousand car park spaces.

I’m sure some Saints minded planning officer could arrange a compulsory purchase order for the Holiday Inn which will be turned into the new changing rooms .

These kind of deals are commonplace .