Rangers v St. Mirren, Boxing Day 2021

W6er

Ticket info at the link below:

https://www.stmirren.com/away-matchday-information/4211-ticket-info-rangers-v-st-mirren-26th-dec

Just £29 per ticket, @shull! You can purchase them from the ticket office:

Tue, 14th Dec - 10:00am to 1:00pm
Wed, 15th Dec - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Thu, 16th Dec - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Fri, 17th Dec - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sat, 18th Dec - CLOSED
Sun, 19th Dec - CLOSED

I'm working during all of those hours. I might give them a phone tomorrow and see if I can purchase them that way. 

I'm sure I read, or heard, that we haven't won at Ibrox for 30 years. Could this be our time? 

5 hours ago, W6er said:

Ticket info at the link below:

https://www.stmirren.com/away-matchday-information/4211-ticket-info-rangers-v-st-mirren-26th-dec

Just £29 per ticket, @shull! You can purchase them from the ticket office:

I'm working during all of those hours. I might give them a phone tomorrow and see if I can purchase them that way. 

I'm sure I read, or heard, that we haven't won at Ibrox for 30 years. Could this be our time? 

I know, a scandalous price for Association Football , TWENTY NINE QUID. Anyway, my wee daughter told me she is going, mind of her own that girl, ha Ha.

I was there 30 years ago. Fabulous goal by McGowne sealed a brilliant victory for us, by a team managed by David Hay. Dreadful Season we had and a very small support we had in the corner of the Broomloan Stand that superb day .

Stayed in Govan at the time and went to and from the Match via the Glasgow Underground with my scarf well hidden.

FECKEM

7 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

Tickets bought for me and the boy, hopefully we’ll not get pelted with missiles and savour a fantastic Saints win (subject to the game going ahead of course) emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there will be at least four of us, then! If it doesn't go ahead, presumably we'll get full refunds (I'd waive them if it was a home game, btw).

@shull, when exactly did Saints last win there?

Edited by W6er

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

Well there will be at least four of us, then! If it doesn't go ahead, presumably we'll get full refunds (I'd waive them if it was a home game, btw).

@shull, when exactly did Saints last win there?

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1991&GameID=199111230

12 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Was thinking the same thing - I will enquire tomorrow at the ticket office in person, should be very straight forward (one hopes)….

My ticket's at my girlfriend's. But there should be terms and conditions printed on the ticket. Let's hope that they haven't stipulated that there will be no refund in the event of cancellation for a pandemic, or something similar. I'm not sure it's legal to do that, but who knows? 

My ticket's at my girlfriend's. But there should be terms and conditions printed on the ticket. Let's hope that they haven't stipulated that there will be no refund in the event of cancellation for a pandemic, or something similar. I'm not sure it's legal to do that, but who knows? 

I do hope our club and Rangers are reasonable here, surely from a Rangers standpoint it would be a case of simply instructing St Mirren to ‘bin the tickets and refund the customers’ and that no monies change hands between the football clubs?

As far as I’m concerned I bought a product from St Mirren that is no longer available to me and I would like my money back as a consequence.