Rangers v St. Mirren, Boxing Day 2021

W6er

4 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

I do hope our club and Rangers are reasonable here, surely from a Rangers standpoint it would be a case of simply instructing St Mirren to ‘bin the tickets and refund the customers’ and that no monies change hands between the football clubs?

As far as I’m concerned I bought a product from St Mirren that is no longer available to me and I would like my money back as a consequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. Mirren are the middle man, but you're right, that would make sense. 

St Mirren Football Club can confirm that it has requested postponements of our upcoming cinch Premiership matches against Celtic and Rangers following further positive covid tests.

We have tried our utmost to fulfil the fixture, however, following further positive covid cases this morning we are unable to field a team for either match with a significant number of first-team players and staff unavailable.

The health and wellbeing of our players and staff remains our utmost priority and we will continue to take every precaution necessary.

We are in continued discussions with the SPFL and we will keep supporters updated as we look for a resolution to this matter.

Just got my money back - lady at the ticket office couldn’t have been better about it, she was initially pensive and went away to talk to her manager, couldn’t locate said manager and promptly refunded my cash.

Another bud right behind me had the same idea with exception that he had £80 worth of tickets.

Was a wee bit worried I wouldn’t get my cash back so easily - well done the club!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, HSS said:

Can’t see this game being on………….

I hope it isn't as after last night's heroics there's got to be sore and tried legs.

Add in Rangers have had quite a rest period and, well, a hard enough task becomes Impossible.

Our odds, surprisingly, are shorter than they were at home to Celtic? :blink:

image.thumb.png.5a7fa803e94821a2d3347739838c03a2.png

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I hope it isn't as after last night's heroics there's got to be sore and tried legs.

Add in Rangers have had quite a rest period and, well, a hard enough task becomes Impossible.

sevco will take 10 off us……………

according to Elvis 😉

So, the top league are to have an early break due to covid, yet the lower leagues are to continue?

Does this next to pointless new variant just affect the top league players, and, if so, what do the lower league players have that the top league players don't? 

This clusterfcuk continues to destroy our daily life, slowly eroding our day to day decisions and enjoyment.

Get ready for an annual panic, to "save the NHS", being touted, and more and more people being becoming anti social.

13 minutes ago, mattman said:

Word is Alnwick will be back for this game, as much as I’m a big fan of him, lyness has never let us down in any of the games he’s played in (if memory served me right😂), his jersey to lose now IMO

Tough call for the manager. Both are excellent and well coached.