Mcgrath

elvis

With rumours about some of our current players on his radar and McGrath and Hladky, If Jim Goodwin thinks he'll make Aberdeen a top three side by employing players who failed to make top six for St. Mirren, then I think he'll be sacked before Christmas.

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Yeah think he will be back up the road in the summer. Hasn't worked out for him at Wigan at all. Was an unused sub against Lincoln then not even on the bench against Burton last night. Has been playing for their u23's in the meantime so i assume he's not injured. 

I have kept an eye on wigan matches to see if he has featured which he hasn't, sometimes happens. I however don't think he will end up at Aberdeen, maybe more like Salford or similar.

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

With rumours about some of our current players on his radar and McGrath and Hladky, If Jim Goodwin thinks he'll make Aberdeen a top three side by employing players who failed to make top six for St. Mirren, then I think he'll be sacked before Christmas.

Lets hope so.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Yip, i agree, McGrath scored penalties and odd goal. Was invisible most games...

That’s what we need - an Invisible Man  to Ghost in and Score.

I liked McGrath but if you gave me a choice between Ronan and McGrath them I would choose Ronan. Interesting point you raise about penalties. Did we win more penalties during McGraths first season?

Both Championship Standard in England imo. 

• 1 year later...