Goodwin at league cup final

Our family are completely St Mirren fans , yet we’ve been to several hundred Leeds United games

My kids all have Leeds kits , but they always support St Mirren first and anyone who knows us ALL know about St Mirren, despite us watching Leeds also.

WGAF if Jim was watching or supporting them ? Our only concern should be the job he does with Saints.

Not everyone who works at any club will always support they club they work at, but will want to be good at their job therefore want that team to be successful.

Shite thread

51 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'm more concerned about Goodwin being there given the Covid situation at the club. Not really a good look when we are asking for postponments just 48hrs later.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

So he’s not allowed to watch his teams next opponents?

So he’s not allowed to watch his teams next opponents?
When do you ever see a manager watch opponents in with supporters. It clearly wasn't that scenario. Game was live on TV he should not have been there but only in the Covid sense. Madness amidst an outbreak at the club for him to mix in amongst supporters .

When do you ever see a manager watch opponents in with supporters. It clearly wasn't that scenario. Game was live on TV he should not have been there but only in the Covid sense. Madness amidst an outbreak at the club for him to mix in amongst supporters .

Where in the stadium was he?

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You do know an outdoor venue is low risk and, unless he travelled on a bus with other people, I'd assume he's at less risk than popping down to Tesco. 

4 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Our family are completely St Mirren fans , yet we’ve been to several hundred Leeds United games

My kids all have Leeds kits , but they always support St Mirren first and anyone who knows us ALL know about St Mirren, despite us watching Leeds also.

WGAF if Jim was watching or supporting them ? Our only concern should be the job he does with Saints.

Not everyone who works at any club will always support they club they work at, but will want to be good at their job therefore want that team to be successful.

Shite thread

You could have at least tried to get them a Saints home shirt ?

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'd hazard a guess Goodwin has a TV? 

TV is a great alternative to watch a football match but nothing, absolutely nothing is as good as being at the match.

Jim will have got to see & learn a whole lot more than watching what the camera was pointing at on any tv.

Hopefully, with the players he fields tonight, they get stuck in & give him many a selection headache for future games when most of the squad are available.

Just now, Kombibuddie said:

TV is a great alternative to watch a football match but nothing, absolutely nothing is as good as being at the match.

Jim will have got to see & learn a whole lot more than watching what the camera was pointing at on any tv.

Hopefully, with the players he fields tonight, they get stuck in & give him many a selection headache for future games when most of the squad are available.

I'm well aware, and, it was tongue in cheek, sometimes doesn't come across in a post.

Anyhow, I'm unsure he's gained a great deal as he's not shown much in previous games to think we'll hurt Celtic, never mind any other teams TBH. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'm well aware, and, it was tongue in cheek, sometimes doesn't come across in a post.

Anyhow, I'm unsure he's gained a great deal as he's not shown much in previous games to think we'll hurt Celtic, never mind any other teams TBH. 

I know but there are some folk who'd be thinking along the lines of 

"Yeah, why didn't he watch it on tv"