Dundee Utd v St Mirren, Tuesday 18th Jan

faraway saint

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Don't know if i am reading it right, but it seem to me 50% of attendees will be checked for having been fully vaccinated, and that will include the booster jag. 

Guessing you must be able to download your certificate will the booster details on it now  🤔

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-scotland-covid-status/id1571335133

similar one on Play Store if yo7 are Android

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You wouldn’t think so going by this thread. 

Hope you enjoy it. The numbers looked good when I booked . I am assuming (wrongly perhaps) that I couldn’t get tickets for the Shed End as these were sold out. PS The Arbroath Dwarf made his announcement early in the thread.

9 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Hope you enjoy it. The numbers looked good when I booked . I am assuming (wrongly perhaps) that I couldn’t get tickets for the Shed End as these were sold out. PS The Arbroath Dwarf made his announcement early in the thread.

Take care, you could trip and fall down the stairs, that would be sore. :wink:

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

That's a classy PS from someone urging us to be the bigger people on the AGM thread.

Our run of upcoming fixtures is utterly disgraceful. How can it be possible that our next three home fixtures are all midweek - due to personal circumstances this makes them pretty much impossible for me to attend. Our next Saturday home game is vs Hearts on 26 February. 

My season ticket is costing me about £45 per match attended.

Pure class, NOT.

I expect you to refer yourself to any charity regulatory body, you claim any monetary or assistance from.

So Ricky K, will you or does someone need to report it on your behalf?

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

2 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

That's a classy PS from someone urging us to be the bigger people on the AGM thread.

The majority of people ARE bigger than dwarves, surely?  :)

( tho Ricky is as much a ***-lover as the dwarf is).