Dundee Utd v St Mirren, Tuesday 18th Jan

faraway saint

30 minutes ago, W6er said:

Remember we're talking about from a commentary box, so a distance of more than ten metres. 

If you were to get either mixed up with another team mate, who's it likely to be? 🙄 If that's 'racist'...then fine. Last I'll say on the matter.

I don't think they once got any of our other players mixed up with each other, just Dunne and Erhahon. Repeatedly.

Anyway, great three points, maybe we don't need to do that much business this window, Kiltie and young Jay totally revitalised this team tonight.

4 minutes ago, sally02 said:

Worst pair of biased doohballs I've ever heard doing a football commentary  - think they are away into the city to the gallows to hang themselves!

Apparently we were time wasting like Hamilton and it was a smash and grab. If decisions had gone the way they should have, we'd have been 3-0 up at half time and it would have been much more comfortable.

Just now, Hendo said:

Apparently we were time wasting like Hamilton and it was a smash and grab. If decisions had gone the way they should have, we'd have been 3-0 up at half time and it would have been much more comfortable.

Yeah that statement about how we are like Hamilton did make me chuckle, in fact Mrs CS did ask who I was calling a f****** idiot but as watching in kitchen alone it did draw a rather bemused look😂

First of all fantastic result, two great goals and a couple of other excellent moves. Second, the first time l have seen us enjoy such a biased referee help us the whole match to win a game. I suspect otherwise we would not have won this game, especially in the second half when we sat off them too much and invited trouble. However, great team performance although often not great to watch. Finally a shout out to the DUTV commentators for their array of hilarious comments and utter bias throughout. Highlights included ‘ l feel sorry for Hamilton and St Mirren fans having to watch this every week’, ‘It’s embarrassing the way these Saints players go down like sacks of spuds- Ken’. Obviously they haven’t seen many Tangerine performances down our way in recent years when sitting on a lead. 
important three points, especially with other results tonight. But with some sympathy to our commentating hosts, whilst l like the result, not to keen on paying to watch that type of display. Deep thanks to referee for his generosity to us this evening 

Just now, saint in exile said:

Just to confirm my feelings about the Beeb, they still show the table from before yesterday on the match report from our game. at 21.53 in case they've updated now.

Eh?

The table is updated within minutes, are you in a cave? 

Check the time, bottom left, step away from the bottle. 

image.thumb.png.37a530730fbfaf8c511b7df2e679e4d2.png

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Eh?

The table is updated within minutes, are you in a cave? 

Check the time, bottom left, step away from the bottle. 

image.thumb.png.37a530730fbfaf8c511b7df2e679e4d2.png

That's not the table I was referring to. The one on the reports of the games, not just our game. 

1 Rangers 20 29 51
2 Celtic 20 30 45

3 Hearts 20 11 36
4 Motherwell 20 -2 31

5 Hibernian 20 2 29
6 Aberdeen 20 1 27

7 Dundee Utd 20 -7 25
8 Livingston 20 -10 20
9 St Mirren 20 -13 19
10 Ross County 20 -8 18

11 Dundee 20 -19 16

12 St Johnstone 20 -14 14

View full Scottish Premiership table

Just now, saint in exile said:

That's not the table I was referring to. The one on the reports of the games, not just our game. 

1 Rangers 20 29 51
2 Celtic 20 30 45

3 Hearts 20 11 36
4 Motherwell 20 -2 31

5 Hibernian 20 2 29
6 Aberdeen 20 1 27

7 Dundee Utd 20 -7 25
8 Livingston 20 -10 20
9 St Mirren 20 -13 19
10 Ross County 20 -8 18

11 Dundee 20 -19 16

12 St Johnstone 20 -14 14

View full Scottish Premiership table

Eh? 

FFS, ok, I'm out. :byebye

1 minute ago, Gosport Buddie said:

A lot mentioning Utd tv's biased commentary and you expect that, so I would like to say that Saints Tv commentary, while slightly biased as expected were very good , calling out the officials when they got it wrong either way

Thought they were OK tonight.