Dundee Utd v St Mirren, Tuesday 18th Jan

faraway saint

Well was that no just the perfect combination of f**king magic and heart attack inducing at the same time. 
Saints insist on making us suffer to the end but well worth the raised. Blood pressure.

Massiveky impressed by the fans tonight both in terms of noise and number. Was very pleasantly surprised by the numbers that made it. 

If they score one they will get at least a draw we will panic like f**k and try defend inside our 18yard box they should have scored twice in the last few minutes
I hope your not a gambler, you would be living under the railway arches. Don't think I have ever come across anyone with so little faith in something they profess to at least support if not love. Man up ffs.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Hame, we played some pretty decent stuff early on, looked confident and deservedly took the lead.

After the first 30 minutes they certainly came back into it, should/could have scored a couple after we got our second.

The 3 points are critical, first win for yonks, United are on a horrendous run.

Feeling a bit more confident about the cup game, surely we'll beat Ayr? 

Terrific result for us, and pretty good elsewhere too.

Was not at the game or watch it - relying on Open All Mics, but it does seem like we played some decent stuff and deserved to win.

Sounds like Kiltie played well, which is very good news, and I look forward to watching Henderson’s goal on Sportscene.

And with Brophy on the scoresheet too it sounds like a very satisfactory evening indeed.

COYS !!

Just home. Great match if not always the highest quality at times from either side. Great to get the win and own goal apart to have held United at bay despite real pressure. Charlie McGrew was Man of The Match for me. Loved the goal from young Henderson