Your Hope's for 2022?

munoz

5 hours ago, munoz said:

At the halfway point at a so far mediocre season,  what are your hope's and expectations for the rest.

League survival and Scottish Cup Quarter final would currently be a decent season for me.

After last season, safety long before the "cut off" and two semi finals this season, unless things change dramatically, will certainly be "back to normal".

Scrambling around for points, hoping other teams lose, that's already happening, and generally watching poor quality football.

Like you I'm already seeing safety as success, which certainly isn't what I'd hoped for at the start of the season.

As for the cup, well, it's barely a pastime which has little real interest as, barring miracles, could be games we could do without. 

Unlike you I DON'T see this as a decent season I'm afraid.

If this is seen as decent we've lost the hope/momentum we had last season and it'll probably not be long, if we have little ambition, before we're back in the lower league. 

Rangers first half, Hibs and Ross County away? Aye, we've played some dire stuff, particularly at home, but we have played some good football too.
You could add Away at Motherwell and Hearts to that list.

When we play away we play a pressing game and seem to have more of the ball in midfield. At home we just play longball shite and stand off the opposition.

Success would be using the squad we have a lot better and keeping Jamie to the end of the season to help push us up the League. I think we are underperforming mainly due to tactics (and a lack of scorers) so changing those tactics would give me more hope for the future. Learn from what's not working.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, munoz said:

At the halfway point at a so far mediocre season,  what are your hope's and expectations for the rest.

League survival and Scottish Cup Quarter final would currently be a decent season for me.

I hope that people learn how to use the f*cking apostrophe correctly!!! 😣

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 11:16 PM, munoz said:

I’d take that.

Goodwin to change the abysmal tactics and league survival would do for me. 

It’s been a dreadful season considering all the talk about building from last season, we will do well to stay up this season.

Other than Brophy our recruitment of strikers is absolutely atrocious and that’s down to the manager.