Your Hope's for 2022?

munoz

I would like to see Johnstone Burgh continue this wonderful winning run.  That's four league wins on the bounce now, gang forward lads.

I would also like to see Scotland make the world cup.  Ideally seeing off the Ukraine at Hampden before giving the Welsh a right baw slapping.

As for the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad I am just too bored to talk about them.

7 minutes ago, cardeebuds said:

They have, but he's out on loan to East Stirling, so shite like Main andDennis can get a game

That’s a very good point .  
Goody seems to have intimated that some of the current squad Hopefully Erwin & Main among them) will be ushered toward the exit door this window, why not get these young ‘uns on the bench and give them some game time ?

On 1/16/2022 at 8:14 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

That’s a very good point .  
Goody seems to have intimated that some of the current squad Hopefully Erwin & Main among them) will be ushered toward the exit door this window, why not get these young ‘uns on the bench and give them some game time ?

Unfortunately I think it would have happened by now if they were going to be moved on. Also you can add Dennis to that list absolutely bowfing