Alex Ferguson

munoz

20 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Pointless argument. He could have easily got us relegated back to the championship. Doubtful but possible.

BillLeckie should know better. But he works for the sun. emoji31.pngemoji849.png

So coz he works for the Sun he’s not entitled to an opinion ?  🤷‍♂️

It’s an opinion piece, he’s not saying we would have it’s more a case of we could have and going by what Fergie achieved with and after us, I’d say it’s a pretty decent bet that we could have achieved more. 

14 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Two things happened in 1978 that put St Mirren back . Fergie getting sacked was one of them , Bobby Reid getting injured was the other . 

Both incidents tragic , especially for Bobby Reid. What a great player he was, defender and also a goalscorer.

He was pretty much done at 23 aye?
I've heard a few folk saying it was only a matter of time before he played for Scotland as well.
I can say with as much certainty as anyone speculating can...

Bobby Reid was not only our finest ever centre half in my lifetime, but would have become a Scotland mainstay for years to come.

Tragic loss to football.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He was pretty much done at 23 aye?

I've heard a few folk saying it was only a matter of time before he played for Scotland as well.

He was the reason Liverpool played against us for our centenary match , they wanted first option on him , and to partner him with Hansen . Together they would have been superb .

He was the reason Liverpool played against us for our centenary match , they wanted first option on him , and to partner him with Hansen . Together they would have been superb .
I had never heard that before but if true,asked sense.

Reid and Hanson in defence together?

Who needs a goalkeeper? [emoji41]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk