The Arbroath Football Club

shull

Aye, and if you don't miss a game you save money. [emoji12]
Of course it's an attempt to get more people to attend, and at a reduced cost. [emoji849]
They are making the very best of a very rare period in the history of the club. 

Don't know why you didn't just quote your previous answer as I just copied and paste St Lucy's post. [emoji14]

Meet the Fans with Ian Campbell - Tonight - 7pm Sharp
Assistant Manager Ian Campbell and Chairman Mike Caird will tonight meet our fans in the Caird Hospitality Suite at Gayfield Park with a 7pm start.
Please do arrive on time as this means that there is less chance of duplicate questions being asked.
We also are delighted that young supporters are invited to come along with soft drinks available.
Ian will address fans on the teams progress so far before opening up to the floor for any questions.
We have now run several of these evenings which have proved to be extremely popular.
Not only does Ian know many of our supporters on a first name basis but he gives a candid insight into the thoughts of the Management Team and so much more.

43 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The amount of time you spend spouting p!sh on this site, I'm surprised you have the time to monitor any other site. That job of yours must be figmental.

15 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Yep... I win. You throw abuse. Thanks for confirming.

Oh, you are funny. 🤡

Anyhow, decided to nip down to the match today, not many games left now, Arbroath been stuttering recently, this is a must win as Kilmarnock have hit a wee bit of form, as they should with their resources. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, you are funny. 🤡

Anyhow, decided to nip down to the match today, not many games left now, Arbroath been stuttering recently, this is a must win as Kilmarnock have hit a wee bit of form, as they should with their resources. 

That wasn't abusive. Simply observational.

As for Arbroath. I am a bit concerned now that the bubble has finally burst. Hope not. But, no matter how it pans out, Campbell has been a revelation for them.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, you are funny. 🤡

Just purchased my ticket, nice and easy, £19, better get some goals for that outlay. :lol:

48 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

As for Arbroath. I am a bit concerned now that the bubble has finally burst. Hope not. But, no matter how it pans out, Campbell has been a revelation for them.

I sincerely hope their bubble hasn’t burst but I do fear the worst ☹️     IF they do get promotion however, I think a change of policy and direction will be needed by the club. 

A part time team in the premier simply wouldn’t work in my opinion. I’d fear for them being the whipping boys .

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I sincerely hope their bubble hasn’t burst but I do fear the worst ☹️     IF they do get promotion however, I think a change of policy and direction will be needed by the club. 

A part time team in the premier simply wouldn’t work in my opinion. I’d fear for them being the whipping boys .

You only need to look back to Brechin, albeit in the Championship.

Pumped every week and look at them now. 

However, the current professional approach from Arbroath does suggest they would/could adapt to any possible issues they would need to overcome.

Today is massive, they have only lost 4 games all season and, as with most teams, it's how you respond after a defeat.

Arbroath 0-0 Ayr, half time.

Ayr certainly started the better, played some decent football, took Arbroath 10-15 mins to get out of first gear.

Since then been scrappy TBH, could go anyway.

This is the ONLY game in the top two Scottish leagues without a goal, lucky white heather. :lol:

On the plus side it's absolutely lovely weather, can hardly see the goal at the south end for the sunshine. 

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath 0-0 Ayr, half time.

Ayr certainly started the better, played some decent football, took Arbroath 10-15 mins to get out of first gear.

Since then been scrappy TBH, could go anyway.

This is the ONLY game in the top two Scottish leagues without a goal, lucky white heather. :lol:

On the plus side it's absolutely lovely weather, can hardly see the goal at the south end for the sunshine. 

Arbroath 1-0 Ayr, great corner and goal, well, as I'm staring straight into the sun I think that's what happened.

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath 1-0 Ayr, great corner and goal, well, as I'm staring straight into the sun I think that's what happened.

Arbroath 1-0 Ayr, what a 2nd half, Campbell must have ruffled a few feathers at half time, miles better.

Roll on next week against Raith, after slumming it today, hospitality arranged for us all. :thumbs2

6 hours ago, stlucifer said:

As for Arbroath. I am a bit concerned now that the bubble has finally burst. 

A tad premature, something that has followed you all of your sad life I heard? :lol:

No abuse, just the "truth". :byebye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A tad premature, something that has followed you all of your sad life I heard? :lol:

No abuse, just the "truth". :byebye

Not like you to use part of a post to prove a non point.

FYI. Saying, "I am concerned", doesn't mean I thought it was definite but working that out is clearly beyond you.

Merely stating a fact.

Now. Go back to your crayons and draw wee pictures of yellow things to hide any deficiencies you may have.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Not like you to use part of a post to prove a non point.

FYI. Saying, "I am concerned", doesn't mean I thought it was definite but working that out is clearly beyond you.

Merely stating a fact.

Now. Go back to your crayons and draw wee pictures of yellow things to hide any deficiencies you may have.

:lol:

The bubble has finally burst, premature, aye, that's about you. 

Back in my pocket. :byebye 

PS Why are you noseying about my profile, just PM me if you need to know anything, ya stalker. :wacko:

Edited by faraway saint

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The bubble has finally burst, premature, aye, that's about you. 

Back in my pocket. :byebye 

PS Why are you noseying about my profile, just PM me if you need to know anything, ya stalker. :wacko:

Once again you fail to understand.

As for your profile. I meant to click on the last post of a topic. Not your pseudonym. I have no interest in anything remotely to do with your background and read nothing in it. You are a mere speck on my horizon. I see you're still using emojis to hide your inadequacies.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Once again you fail to understand.

As for your profile. I meant to click on the last post of a topic. Not your pseudonym. I have no interest in anything remotely to do with your background and read nothing in it. You are a mere speck on my horizon. I see you're still using emojis to hide your inadequacies.

Once again you show you are lower than a snakes belly and don't have the balls, no surprise there, to admit you fcuked up. :lol:

Socially inadequate, that's what I've been told about you.

Troll off, and stop stalking me. :byebye

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Once again you show you are lower than a snakes belly and don't have the balls, no surprise there, to admit you fcuked up. :lol:

Socially inadequate, that's what I've been told about you.

Troll off, and stop stalking me. :byebye

I don't believe you have such a high opinion of yourself to believe ANYONE would be interested in you to take the time to read any probable lies you put in your profile. I'm actually astounded I'm having to explain this to you but here goes. (Apologies to Elvis as this is only an example of HOW this could happen)2131236416_FAS(Tbecomingatotalass).thumb.png.3d3e8f045d91f274a5b294432d6d8fed.png.

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

We could get Arbroath in the play offs.

Are you taking over from Elvis?!

We should be okay, but if one of the two bottom sides puts together a wee run then we're in trouble unless our form improves. 

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I don't believe you have such a high opinion of yourself to believe ANYONE would be interested in you to take the time to read any probable lies you put in your profile. I'm actually astounded I'm having to explain this to you but here goes. (Apologies to Elvis as this is only an example of HOW this could happen)2131236416_FAS(Tbecomingatotalass).thumb.png.3d3e8f045d91f274a5b294432d6d8fed.png.