The Arbroath Football Club

shull

1 minute ago, munoz said:

For romance aye, for football quality not so much. 

Killie have grinded their way to the title. 

Arbroath have had a great few years. Just ran out of steam in that second half tonight. 

Don’t disagree. Lots of hurly burly. What quality there was came In the move for the Arbroath goal, Gastons performance and the work rate of every player

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

For romance aye, for football quality not so much. 

Killie have grinded their way to the title. 

Arbroath have had a great few years. Just ran out of steam in that second half tonight. 

Aye, lost any composure they had in the first half under constant pressure.

Sore, as we know against Dundee Utd recently, to lose a late goal, no matter how much it was deserved.

Campbell with have them back up for the play off, still a great season, only lost 5 games, quite a feat. 

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

I just hope our slump doesn't continue much longer, as i really wouldn't fancy a playoff against the likes of Arbroath or Caley.

Caley, before their defeat against QoS were on a good run of form.

It's all a bit up in the air between them and Arbroath IMO as Thistle are shit, assuming they hang onto 4th place. 

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ach bollocks !  Was looking forward to McInnes Killie Playing Dons in the Play off final 😉

That I would have liked.

As long as it’s not Goodwin v Robinson if that’s possible 

Edited by Rascal

13 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ach bollocks !  Was looking forward to McInnes Killie Playing Dons in the Play off final 😉

In one way, a sore one, a draw would have seen who could handle the pressure of the last game decider, and I think Killie were, until half time, showing real signs they were cracking up.

Anyway, it' is what it is, a two game show down for Arbroath to reach the top league.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

In one way, a sore one, a draw would have seen who could handle the pressure of the last game decider, and I think Killie were, until half time, showing real signs they were cracking up.

Anyway, it' is what it is, a two game show down for Arbroath to reach the top league.

4 games surely?

11 minutes ago, HSS said:

4 games surely?

Aye, sorry, two games to get to the play off final.

Still a shit situation, heavily favours the team from the top league.

I prefer the English approach, the bottom teams go down, the play off is only for the teams that are in the top positions in the league below. 

Edited by faraway saint

Guys , help me out here . 

I was watching the game tonight and when Oli Shaw slotted in a third ( or so I thought ) I switched off the telly immediately in disgust before the ball had hit the rigging . 

So , did he miss, was it offside or Disallowed ?  I was convinced Killie had won 3-1 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Guys , help me out here . 

I was watching the game tonight and when Oli Shaw slotted in a third ( or so I thought ) I switched off the telly immediately in disgust before the ball had hit the rigging . 

So , did he miss, was it offside or Disallowed ?  I was convinced Killie had won 3-1 🤷‍♂️

He missed