The Arbroath Football Club

shull

The teams success has grabbed the attention of supporters, people who enjoy football and non football people alike.

The interest from the children of the town, the supporters of tomorrow, has been astonishing.

The Arbroath Dressing Room
Thank you to ALL the children of Arbroath and their teachers, parents and staff members!
The players will see all your art when they walk into the changing room on Friday!
C'mon the Lichties!

May be an image of indoor

6 minutes ago, HSS said:

How come you’re not going to the game?

Got visitors coming to stay over, the wifes aren't into football so compromise we watch it on TV while I serve drinks.

Anyhow, I've already been called an Arbroath supporter, no need to fuel these stupid ideas. :lol:

PS I have provisionally tried to book hospitality for the St Johnstone game if Arbroath get through tonight, might even borrow a scarf. :thumbs2

Edited by faraway saint

Got visitors coming to stay over, the wifes aren't into football so compromise we watch it on TV while I serve drinks.
Anyhow, I've already been called an Arbroath supporter, no need to fuel these stupid ideas. [emoji38]
PS I have provisionally tried to book hospitality for the St Johnstone game if Arbroath get through tonight, might even borrow a scarf. :thumbs2
I'm sure shull will lend you his, or one of the other shulls will.

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Still want Arbroath to win but spare a thought for the Sneckie fans,   Most won’t get in tae bed till almost 2:00 am .

If they get beat , gonna be a long ‘ol journey home knowing they’re still a championship team .

If they beat both teams will still be Championship teams, just can't see this Arbroath team beating StJohnstone over 2 games