Leigh Griffiths

W6er

6 minutes ago, Hagleybuddies said:

The board and the manager need to look at Raith Rovers. Griffiths is not fit to play football let alone be a Buddie!

FFS, outrageous comparing the two cases.

You need to have a word with yourself, there's been some amount of utter shite posted about both players, but not comparable in any way. :thumbsdown

I have had a word and decided that I am right.

At no point did I suggest Griffiths and goodwillie were comparable, the point I did make is that fans don’t want arseholes and boards have to listen when fans demonstrate their views that go beyond football.

Would you want your young son looking up to Griffiths?

Would you be proud to say that he was a buddie?

Not fit to wear our shirt.

And before you say it, he has had more chances than most.

2 hours ago, Hagleybuddies said:

I have had a word and decided that I am right.

At no point did I suggest Griffiths and goodwillie were comparable, the point I did make is that fans don’t want arseholes and boards have to listen when fans demonstrate their views that go beyond football.

Would you want your young son looking up to Griffiths?

Would you be proud to say that he was a buddie?

Not fit to wear our shirt.

And before you say it, he has had more chances than most.

What has be done to deserve such a character assassination? 

I hope we survive this season as this could be a decision that could cost us. 

I’m clearly not a fan of his baggage and previous issues. That aside if Goody believes he can change him get him fit again and doing what he is renound at doing best putting the ball in the net then if as been mentioned already caveats are placed into the contract then I up for it. If that is the case then top 6 could be for us, Dundee was never a good fit with the likes of McGowan, McPake, Adams all been/being in trouble with the law it was never a good recipe for him to be there, they wanted him bqck again after being released by Celtic he knocked them bqck maybe seen sense a bit.