AGM being held via Zoom

doakie

5 hours ago, gorgo said:

I don't think it is done. He tarnished the club and the issue was buried because smith died. He should not be in post.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Nothing personal against JN but shows a lack of integrity in my opinion at board level. I have no time for bigotry nor for being anti our big two teams because of the stance of some , a number of their fans. We need to be bigger than that as a community fan owned club.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Nothing personal against JN but shows a lack of integrity in my opinion at board level. I have no time for bigotry nor for being anti our big two teams because of the stance of some , a number of their fans. We need to be bigger than that as a community fan owned club.

You have “no time for bigotry”…

and yet… you tacitly accept “the stance of some, a number of their fans”…

(Thousands, btw…)

make up your f**kin’ mind, Ricky!

Unlike yourself, most Buddies genuinely are bigger than that.  They recognise bigotry when they see, hear and experience it.  You turn the other cheek.

obviously it doesn’t impact on you all that much…

you us3d to be a good guy…

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

You have “no time for bigotry”…

and yet… you tacitly accept “the stance of some, a number of their fans”…

(Thousands, btw…)

make up your f**kin’ mind, Ricky!

Unlike yourself, most Buddies genuinely are bigger than that.  They recognise bigotry when they see, hear and experience it.  You turn the other cheek.

obviously it doesn’t impact on you all that much…

you us3d to be a good guy…

I believe that , collectively, we need to move beyond this but don’t condone it. There is a difference. BTW. I have no reason to think other than JN being a very competent person regarding his skills base, experience and contact. But … still think he should have put the club before his personal ambitions and stepped down. I recognise that others may not share these views.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Fibble arrived our AGMs have slipped from November to December to January.

Only fair we give animal the opportunity to reply. Wouldn’t want him accused of avoiding the question. [emoji1787]